Sökning: "youth platform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden youth platform.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to investigate children's and young people's living conditions within sects and within honor culture, and to examine similarities and differences between children's vulnerability within a context of sect and a context of honor. This was done by performing an analysis of two journalistic books that depict experiences based on both contexts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The sports movement in Sweden has for a long time been a key factor in health prevention and social work at a grassroots level. Through youth sports, school and at home children and teenagers have been introduced to the values and rules of society. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kommunikation och medier
Sammanfattning : For many young people across societies, precarity is the condition of life that they have to confront in their path to adulthood. As this condition is further intertwined with the rise of the digital age, attempts have been made by youth and media scholars to theorize and investigate the role that digital media plays within this socioeconomic conditions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : We're witnessing a worldwide movement of children engaging in activism and driving real change. More than ever, young people are raising their voices and campaigning on social, environmental and political issues that they care about. LÄS MER
5. Socialisering bland ungdomar på Facebook : En kvalitativ intervjustudie om identitet och socialiseringen bland ungdomar på FacebookKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : This study has analyzed how the youth in Sweden between the ages of 16-20 socialize and describe themselves on social media as compared to the reality, and more specifically on Facebook as a social media platform. The purpose is to examine the construction of the identity that is built online by these young people as compared to the one shown in reality. LÄS MER