Sökning: "youth political participation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 uppsatser innehållade orden youth political participation.
1. Ungas deltagande i partipolitiken - En kvantitativ studie om vilka faktorer som påverkar ungdomars sannolikhet att vara medlem i ett politiskt partiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the political party membership in Swedish parties between 2003–2017. Previous research has observed a negative trend in the number of members of political parties. They have also found that there is a large underrepresentation of young members. LÄS MER
2. The Changing of the Guard : A Study of the challenges faced by youth leaders in post-National Youth Policy MyanmarKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The contrast between the recently adopted UN resolution UNSCR2250 in which youth are recognized as key stakeholders in democratic and peace processes and the social structures that historically have excluded youth from meaningful participation in decision-making in Myanmar - paired with recent changes in the country including the adaptation of Myanmar's first national youth policy and changing attitudes towards youth participation has left the government in need of guiding research that allows for data driven policy making. One sub-category of youths who have been left unattended in research post national youth policy adoption is youth leaders in a process of transitioning into a role of power. LÄS MER
3. Understanding climate action by teenagers as social movements : A case study of Youth 4 Climate Action in KoreaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about Y4CA, a youth organization in Korea for climate action. It discusses how non-teenagers support teenage activists for the sustained climate action by considering three factors for social movement: political opportunities, mobilizing structure and framing process by adding collective identity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines young Swedes’ support for democracy. Previous research suggests that many young people in Sweden are sceptical about the democratic governance as well as with democracy itself. However, there is a lack of qualitative studies within the subject - leaving the research field consisting of limited questionnaires. LÄS MER
5. Demokratiteoretiska ideal av politiskt deltagande synliggörs i undervisningen : En kvalitativ studie om lärares utsagor om politiskt deltagande i sin undervisningUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : The forms of political participation is changing and the number of members of political parties and organizations decreases and even faster in youth assossiations. Though studies show that the political interest among youths are high and that they participate politically in other ways. LÄS MER