Sökning: "zinc II"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden zinc II.
1. Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) lines deficient for genes associated with neurodevelopmental diseases using CRISPR/Cas9 technologyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) can self-renew and differentiate into many other cell types. IPSCs are derived from somatic cells, and upon reprogramming, they share an expression profile similar to embryonic stem cells (ESCs). LÄS MER
2. Prussian White In Sodium- Ion Batteries : An evaluation of organic and inorganic coatings on active material particlesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Emerging markets in electrochemical energy storage, such as stationary grid storage, coupled with future concerns over the availability of lithium, places sodium-ion battery (SIB) technologies at a unique position to enter the market as a commercially viable alternative. Current shortcomings in the performance of cathode materials in SIBs would necessarily need to be addressed if this technology is to compete with existing commercial lithium-ion battery counterparts. LÄS MER
3. Exposure of zinc oxide nanoparticles on lung epithelium: A comparison between submerged and air-liquid interface culturesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : Zinc oxide nanoparticles (ZnO NPs) are often used in sunscreen and other cosmetic products with sun protection. They are also candidate to be used for various biological applications such as drug delivery, or in material science in for example solar cells. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
Sammanfattning : The current index, IPS, developed for benthic diatoms and used for assigning the ecological status of streams in Sweden reflects on levels of nutrients and organic pollution. Metals are not considered in the index, which leads to the risk that metal contaminated streams can be assigned a high ecological status based on this index. LÄS MER
5. Zinc tolerance of freshwater diatoms isolated from sites with zinc pollution; and pH effect on zinc toxicityKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
Sammanfattning : The aim with this study was to observe the zinc (Zn), tolerance for different strains isolated from sites with Zn pollution and to observe if lower pH decreases the Zn toxicity. Another aim was to see if malformations could be an indicator for Zn pollution. Zn is found naturally in the bedrock, sediment and waterbodies. LÄS MER