Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3538 uppsatser innehållade ordet competition.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, today there are hard competition about the work force within the constructionindustry. The competition makes it important for the employers to work strategic with employerbranding and attractiveness. Attractiveness is an idea of factors that attract employees to anorganization and make them want to stay within the organization. LÄS MER
2. Interprofessionellt samarbete - En kvantitativ studie om samvariationen med effekterna av uppgiftsväxlingKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Within the Swedish healthcare system, we can today observe stressful situations characterized bylack of paramedics, a situation that in the future will be untenable. In order to maximize efficient usage ofresources, some organizations have begun working with task shifting. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : During the past decades, there have been an acceleration of customers’ needs of customized products. This have pressured many companies in offering customized products in order to reach customer satisfaction and keep growing and expanding their market share. LÄS MER
4. En gammal profession i ett nytt samhälle : En studie om kommunala lärares upplevelser och erfarenheter av densvenska friskolereformen.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the experience that secondary school teachers in Swedenhave of the charter school reform (friskolereformen). The reform meant that charter schools couldcompete on equal terms with municipal schools, the idea being that competition would cut costs andimprove the overall quality of all schools. LÄS MER
5. Data in European Competition Law. Innovation, consumer welfare, and politics in European merger control.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the role of data in European competition law. By examining the role of data in mergers and acquisitions where the suspected rationale of the buying company is to decrease the competition it is facing, this thesis takes a speculative idea and turns it into a testable hypothesis: “is competition law equipped to handle the role of data in today’s economy?” The research focuses on defining a product market for data, what constitutes market power in that market, and how a competitive assessment in a merger review may be influenced by considering to role of data in the deal at hand. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet competition.