Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3735 uppsatser innehållade ordet competition.
1. Football franchise pricing – Finding the right valuation method while factoring in potential investment motivationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. European Natives’ Attitudes Towards High-Skilled and Low-Skilled Immigrants: Evidence from the European Social SurveyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes the determinants of entry of independent upper secondary schools following the Swedish school reform, introduced in 1992. We have used a cumulative logistic distribution function to find what characterizes municipalities that have at least one independent upper secondary school in 2016. LÄS MER
4. Stratifiering av den svenska skolan- En studie om hur normer och värderingar inom lärarkåren påverkar attityd gentemot förstelärarreformenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Stratification within professions have sometimes been seen as a matter of de-professionalization and sometimes as an opportunity for the professionals to reclaim empowerment due to its occupation. The stratification theory suggest that professions are powerful institutional actors with capacity to reorganize in order to benefit from a more hieratic organizational structure. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper examines competitive conditions on the Swedish banking market over the years 2006-2016, a time period where the number of Swedish banks has decreased at the same time as concentration has decreased and a large number of structural changes have taken place as for example the establishment of firms offering financial innovations and services commonly supplied by only banks. Competition is measured using the Panzar-Rosse methodology, which analyses the effect of changes in input factor prices on a reduced form of bank revenue. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet competition.