Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6961 uppsatser innehållade ordet real.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Online social networks (OSNs) have become an important part of people’s livesworldwide. Although users supply OSNs with large amounts of personal data, theability to control the audience of one’s own information is often limited to a numberof predefined and often unclear options. LÄS MER
2. The Economics of Perceived Discrimination - An empirical investigation on the relationship between subjective views on job market hindrances and economic aspirationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study attempts to investigate the effects that perceived discrimination has on economic aspirations. Perceived discrimination is defined as the subjective perception of hindrances on the job market, which consists of actual hindrances (real discrimination) and a subjective bias. LÄS MER
3. Non-Functional Requirement Modeling in the Early-Phase Software Product Life Cycle : A Systematic Literature Review and a Meta ModelMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. Non-functional requirements (NFRs) are important aspects which directly or indirectly determine whether a product is a success or a failure. It becomes essential to incorporate and understand them, before the software product enters the development phase. LÄS MER
4. "Det är just att man får se familjerna dygnet runt och att man inte får liksom gömma sig" : En kvalitativ studie om personalens uppfattningar om hur utredningsarbetet och föräldrarna påverkas av att utredas i en institutionsmiljö.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : Authors: Gabriella Odell and Iga Sikora Title: "It's just that you get to see the families around the clock and that you’re not able to hide" - a qualitative study on employee perceptions of how the investigative work and families become influenced by the investigation in an institutional environment. Supervisor: Lina Ponnert In this study we looked into investigatory homes where children aged eighteen or below were placed with their parents for three months, to undergo child protection investigations by the investigators. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The aim of our research has been to identify what prevents Syncron from implementing a single item emergency ordering policy in their inventory management system, GIM. Emergency ordering is defined here as the ability to use two supply sources, a normal one and a faster more expensive emergency source. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet real.