Sökning: "EU s"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2943 uppsatser innehållade orden EU s.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In December 2015 the Swedish Parliament passed a law that gave the Government extensive rights to limit the high flow of refugees/migrants coming into Sweden that autumn. The impact of the law could potentially impact the refugees and their rights. LÄS MER
2. EURAFRICAN GEOPOLITICS? A Qualitative Textual Analysis of the French Geopolitical Construction of Africa in the Post-Cold War PeriodKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Françafrique is a neo-colonial practice characterized by frequent armed interventions in Africa that defined France’s Africa-strategy during the Cold War. French leaders have announced a rupture with Françafrique since the early 1990’s. In the meantime, France has increasingly included the EU in its Africa-strategy. LÄS MER
3. Solving the Rubik's Cube of European Security Strategy - Strategic Culture in the European External Action ServiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : A rapidly changing, increasingly complex and contentious global security environment has led to the European Union re-assessing its role as a strategic actor through the drafting of 2016’s new security strategy: the European Global Strategy. The new strategy has furthermore been followed by a number of initiatives to strengthen the military dimension of the EU. LÄS MER
4. Municipal Land Allocations: Legally Problematic but Economically Efficient? A Study of the Relation Between Land Allocations and State Aid.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Exploitation of municipal-owned land may be done through distribution of land allocations. A land allocation means the sole right for developers to negotiate with municipalities regarding how a specific area of municipal-owned land should be exploited. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Contrary to the widespread opinion of Europeanisation scholars that the EU transforms states, having transformative power, the theory of the EU’s pathological power argues that in the area of rule of law the EU has negatively reinforcing effects on certain rule of law dimensions which results in weak rule of law. The thesis will test the theory of EU’s pathological power against rule of law in Serbia, through a case study on judiciary reforms. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet EU s.