Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1266 uppsatser innehållade ordet guide.
1. Rural-urban migration in southwestern rural Uganda - The perceptions and strategies of the left-behindKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Around the globe a phenomenon called rural-urban migration occurs which means that people move from rural to urban areas. The world today gets more and more urbanized and 2007 was the year when more than half of the world’s population lived in urban areas. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Ericsson Money Services as a financial software program develops mobile services the aim of which is to provide worldwide money transactions. The development of the service includes multifunctional processes and a number of partnering organizations hence emerging hindrances in uncertainty management and risk assessment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds on the core problem: What Factors Affect IT-related Group Communicationwithin Oragnizations? With sub-questions: How does the daily communication in the workplacepresent itself? How can the individual affect communication? The purpose of this paper is toinvestigate which factors influence group communication positively and negatively, andhow communication affects the daily work in an organization. For this study, the fourinterviewees, from four different organizations, have been selected to participate in astructured interview conducted with the help of an interview guide. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Outsourcing in IS/IT offers organizations the possibility to use external resources, maximize flexibility and focus on core business, this prompts many organizations today to be less keen on developing IS/IT-services in-house. Sourcing IS/IT is however a complex activity in itself thus requiring competencies in many areas of expertise and lots of organizations has experienced the challenge of managing the necessary competencies to ensure successful Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO). LÄS MER
5. Organisationsidentitet i varumärkesbyggande – en fallstudie av en organisation i fastighetsbranschenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Organizations today face big challenges as a result of increased exposure. A distinct and recognizable identity is required to differentiate. Consistent and coherent communication about what the organization stands for and where it is going is crucial if you want to succeed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet guide.