Sökning: "market model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1923 uppsatser innehållade orden market model.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The structure of the European gas market has been the subject of extensive discussion during the last decade resulting in two EU directives. A key concept in this discussion is the mandatory break up of vertically integrated gas companies, also known as unbundling. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Purpose The purpose of the thesis is to present, analyse and verify a self-constructed strategic retail model, consisting of four constituents: product, service, positioning and technology. Each constituent represents a focal area, which forms a basis for discussing and interpreting factors and challenges connected to the future of retailing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Development of services that’s provided through mobile application technology in today's modern IT society has become a full-fledged market where numerous players trying to make themselves heard in everything from innovative new services to the further development of existing services. In these services actors wants to find new areas of use by taking advantage of the mobile technology. LÄS MER
4. Stock market interdependencies - Evidence from the Eurozone´s southern periphery before and after the outbreak of the European debt crisisMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Recent events in the Eurozone´s southern periphery have directed much interest to the region but only a limited number of studies have targeted the market interdependencies among these counties. This thesis examines the interdependencies among the stock markets in the Eurozone´s southern periphery, before and after the outbreak of the European debt crisis. LÄS MER
5. ”Man ska vara slängd i käften och rolig” En kvalitativ studie om fysiskt funktionsnedsatta personers upplevelser och tankar om delaktighet i samhället.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Background Participation in the community is vital to mental health and is beneficial to individuals and society. Many studies discuss this issue in relation to the disabled, and this study investigates this further. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet market model.