Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2022 uppsatser innehållade ordet forms.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Purpose The purpose of the thesis is to present, analyse and verify a self-constructed strategic retail model, consisting of four constituents: product, service, positioning and technology. Each constituent represents a focal area, which forms a basis for discussing and interpreting factors and challenges connected to the future of retailing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study was to compare two differenttypes of assessment of dysarthria to be able to conclude which methodmight be more suitable for use in research and in clinical practice.Five speech pathologists with extensive experience assessed 20different recordings of individuals with dysarthric speech using twodifferent forms, one more detailed and one designed for a more overallassessment. LÄS MER
3. Svensk delnominering av Lundamaterialet och en undersökning av prepositioner och komparationsformer hos barn i åldrarna 3:0-5:11 årMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of the study was to collect normative data for Lundamaterialet,revised version, divided into phonology and grammar, for childrenaged 4:6-5:11. Another aim was to explore how children aged 3:0-5:11 had acquiredprepositions and different forms of comparison. 195 children with typicallanguage development participated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe Swedish government commissioned a committee led by Hadar Cars in December 1993 to report on the question of channeling assistance for building democratic structures through Party Affiliated Organizations (PAOs) 1. The report laid down the foundation for what can be seen as the Swedish template for political party assistance. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Sara Stridsberg’s novels Happy Sally, Drömfakulteten and Darling River are all brimming withliterary images of movement and becoming. The physical aspects of being a female subject inbecoming highlights the enfleshed body as important. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet forms.