Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4231 uppsatser innehållade ordet forms.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Mass media and journalists have faced criticism from academia due to a perceived tendency to present conflicts without paying sufficient attention to details, instead focusing on ‘sensational’ aspects, which will attract the interest of readers. Because of this, one academic debate within the field of journalism is whether ‘traditional’ media has served its purpose and needs to be replaced with newer forms of journalism which seeks to provide a more nuanced and balanced portrayal of conflicts. LÄS MER
2. På vinst och förlust - En kvalitativ textanalys om svensk kvällspress rapportering om svenska bidrag i Eurovision Song ContestKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : For Swedes it is easy to feel national pride, at least when it comes to Eurovision SongContest. The Swedish entry has won six times. Only Ireland has a better record. Thesuccess seems to interest Sweden since approximately three million of its inhabitantsare watching the international music competition every year. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The global climate of both competition and environment intensifies as time goes. How do neworganizations compete with already existing global companies? One way is to listen to the increasingdemands from stakeholders that organizations raise their awareness concerning new forms oforganization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Since the end of world war II, western nation states increasingly have moved toward post-national knowledge economy where supranational organizations shape national policy and knowledge has been rendered a commodity. According to writers collective Tiqqun, the underlying master-fiction in this move is one of cybernetic character: the privileging of concepts such as information, control, communication and feedback. LÄS MER
5. SCHOOL COMMUNITY AND EXPERIENCES OF PARTICIPATION AND DEMOCRACY: AN ETHNOGRAPHIC STUDY IN THE CHILEAN EDUCATIONAL CONTEXTMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Chilean education is still in the process of overcoming a dark period of dictatorship where the school was governed by repressive, controlling and antidemocratic regulations. In 2009 a new general law for Chilean education was enacted that included several values suggesting a more active participation for all the members of the school community. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet forms.