Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2091 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
1. Disabled Human Rights?: A critical study of the implementation of disability rights in a globalized Nepal.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis scrutinizes the governance of the implementation of disability rights in Nepal in the realm of neo-liberal globalization, and the different power positions that are produced during the process. Within Western academia the situation for persons with disabilities in the Global South is ignored to a great extent, and the case of the Nepalese disability movement is totally absent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The Kurds have historically been subjected to structural forms of oppression such as beingdenied the right to land, their language, culture, political participation or even a passport andsocial security number. Within this process the Kurdish women’s marginalisation has beendoubled as they have been subjected to patriarchal laws, restricting their rights. LÄS MER
3. Kvinnors rättigheter i riksdagsdebatten: en studie av hur kvinnors rättigheter debatterats i kammaren mandatperioden 2010-2014Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Women’s rights are debated today in Sweden as well as in the rest of the world, though it is not a new topic. Ever since the subject first started being discussed the view on what rights women should have and how they should be realized has changed. LÄS MER
4. National Identities among Israelis and Palestinians: A discourse analysis of how representatives for Israeli and Palestinian NGOs relate to national identities, in relation to the conflict between them and the settlement thereofMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The world is amidst accelerating processes of globalization increasingly emphasizing univer-sal human rights and common human-ness. Parallel, nationalistic movements and values grow stronger.Universal and nationalistic values are expressed simultaneously in the peace process between Israelis and Palestinians. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite progress overall in women’s rights, two areas where progress has halted are women’s representation in media and politics. Women currently make up 24% of news subjects — those being interviewed, reported on or otherwise shown in the news — globally (GMMP, 2015a). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet political rights.