Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1406 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
1. CULTUURLIJN. A Project that paves the way for social inclusion and empowerment of asylum seekers?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : International migration has increased considerably over the past decades, mainly due to a risein the number of asylum seekers who have applied for international protection. Prior to arrivalin Europe, the migrants have often passed a long journey, followed by a trying asylum processdetermining their legal status in the host country. LÄS MER
2. Welfare, Integration and Human Rights: A study on labour market segregation and integration policy in Norway.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : A fundamental principle of human rights is that of equality and non-discrimination. This should apply to every human being on an individual basis and to everyone of a Member State’s territory. However, in many countries immigrants face problems with high unemployment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe Swedish government commissioned a committee led by Hadar Cars in December 1993 to report on the question of channeling assistance for building democratic structures through Party Affiliated Organizations (PAOs) 1. The report laid down the foundation for what can be seen as the Swedish template for political party assistance. LÄS MER
4. Pride and Prejudice A comparative case study on party response to LGBT-rights in Serbia and CroatiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Substantial research has been devoted to the party systems in Eastern Europe since thedemise of the communism, concerning how political parties respond to liberal reformand what competitive patterns it produce. The dominant explanations have beenrevolving around theories on ‘communist regime types’, explaining the agency ofpolitical parties as a product of the structural legacy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The project examines political language rhetoric used by American President Barack Hussein Obama as a powerful persuasive tool to present his vision of America and to set forth the goals for the nation. The study focus on President Obama’s 2013 inaugural speech delivered on January 21st, 2013, that touches some of most controversial issues: gays’ rights, climate change and women equal rights along with the rationale for his new administration and his socio-political ideologies. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet political rights.