Sökning: "political rights"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2486 uppsatser innehållade orden political rights.
1. Abortfrågan i Polen - En kvalitativ diskursanalys av två tidskrifter under 2016 angående representationer av abortfrågan i PolenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to give a deeper understanding of how abortion is represented in Polish opinions magazines during 2016, whichwas a turbulent year concerning the debate. The method that will be usedis a discourse analysis strongly inspired by Carol Bacchi’s method ”What’s The Problem Represented To Be?”, modified to fit the purpose. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This dissertation discusses the importance of human rights to the attainment of development. All human rights are indivisible, whether they are civil and political rights, such as the right to life, equality before the law and freedom of expression; economic, social and cultural rights. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the crime of genocide in connectivity to ‘gendercides’. Its aim is to investigate whether including gender groups as a protected group in the Genocide Convention is theoretically plausible. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable Capitalism in the Making? The Marshallian Citizenship Conceptualisation Expanded in a European Circular EconomyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In contrast to a linear system of take-make-dispose when it comes to production and consumption patterns, a circular economy aims at preserving and using resources to itsmaximum, promoting a longer durability of products and stands for the minimising of waste.This can be seen as a part of a broader paradigm of sustainable economic growth, which theEuropean Commission and many of the European Union’s member states on the national levelaim at integrating into society as a whole. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to study the similarities and differences in the rhetoric of the Swedish organisation” LKPR” and the English Suffragette’s. How they present their idea of the political vote for women, what kind of metaphors are used e.tc. The study is based on the voting women’s newspapers, as well as letters and a speech. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet political rights.