Sökning: "we se"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15819 uppsatser innehållade orden we se.
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/COM
Sammanfattning : Context: Agile practices have created its own mark on recent software development strategies. The significance of agile core values and principles attracted several organizations towards agile software development. Agile methods incorporate core values & principles, whereas agile practices define how agile methods are implemented in practice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This workintroduces atechnique for adapting GF7 basedquery systems.Thistechnique is implemented in a travel planning query system in two ways.Firstly, users can customize the systemto their own needs and definesynonyms for a series of information to use in later utterances. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Inflation and Investments, with Focus on Inflation-linked Bonds.Investors face many types of risks when allocating assets in a portfolio, e.g. volatility and inflation risk. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The author is active as a musician in the field of historically informed performance practice (HIP) which emanated from the 20th century early music movement. Studying of historical sources has a central role, but the problem of how interpretation and selection of source material is affected by art and music ideals of our time, is commonly acknowledged. LÄS MER
5. Investing in commodities - Will commodity futures enhance risk-adjusted return in efficient portfolios?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : With this paper we intend to investigate what kind of benefits there are by adding commodity futures to a well-diversified portfolio. Since the last fifteen years the commodity speculation has grown tremendously, which partially can be explained by that commodities exposes the investor to certain factors other than an investment in equities. LÄS MER