Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4132 uppsatser innehållade ordet seven.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractTitle: “Inifrån åsiktsfabriken” - en kvalitativ studie av ledarjournalisters uppfattningar om sinyrkesrollAuthors: Noa Söderberg, Jonatan Andersson and Sebastian LindströmSubject: Undergraduate research paper in journalism studies,Department of journalism, media and communication (JMG), University of GothenburgTerm: Spring 2017Supervisor: Britt Börjesson, JMG, University of GothenburgPages/words: 45 pages, 18 508 words (including abstract and appendix).Purpose: The main purpose of this study is to examine how the editorial boards of Swedishnewspapers perceive their professional role, their organizational procedures and theirprofessional goals and ideals. LÄS MER
2. KVINNAN I KONFLIKTEN Stridande soldat eller gråtande moder? En kvantitativ innehållsanalys av könsrepresentation i svensk egenproducerad konfliktrapporteringKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe purpose of this study is to acquire knowledge of how much and in what way women, compared to men, are portrayed in Swedish self-produced conflict reporting. The aim is to investigate the quantitative representation of the sexes and to conclude to what extent men and women get to play leading, subordinated or minor parts, and to what extent they get portrayed with stereotypical masculine and feminine attributes. LÄS MER
3. Social Interaction in Learners with Autism “How do teachers try to enhance social interactions in students with autism and which methods do they apply?”Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate how teachers try to enhance social interaction in students withAutism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), which methods they apply and what factors make them toapply these methods.There are seven social interaction impairments suggested by Turkington (2007), Halliwel (2003)and Gallo (2010) that are ''problem in reciprocity, initiating communication, maintaining eyecontact, sharing pleasure, understanding the interest of others''; “unable to act in accordance withthe rules that are commonly known by the society”; and “lack of understanding of the concept ofpersonal space” (Meressa, 2014, p. LÄS MER
4. Mångfald på arbetsplatsen – en medspelare i organisationens framgång? En kvalitativ studie om mångfaldsarbetet hos tre olika företag och vilka för- och nackdelar som detta medförKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to look into how diversity is being handled within organizations,and how this affects the organizational outcomes in terms of both economic and noneconomic results.The concept of diversity is rather complex and includes several different definitions where themost central often are ethnicity and gender. LÄS MER
5. Assessing materiality of sustainability issues and their financial impact from an investor perspective. A study in analyzing materiality as a sector-specific issue, applied to the Swedish Textile and Apparel Industry.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background & Problem: Based on the assumption that sustainability efforts hinder theobjective of profit maximization, companies have been thought to lack incentive forconducting their operations in a sustainable manner. There is however an increasing amountof stakeholder demand for corporate sustainability. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet seven.