Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1266 uppsatser innehållade ordet static.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Implied volatility surfaces are central tools used for pricing options. This thesis treats the topic of their construction. The main purpose is to uncover the most appropriate methodology for constructing implied volatility surfaces from discrete data and evaluate how well it performs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The work in this thesis is meant to improve an existing algorithm described in Nystrup (2017). As the original model uses a normal distribution to approximate the daily logarithmic returns, the authors of this thesis aim to improve the approximation by using Student’s t-distribution which may be a better approximation of financial data. LÄS MER
3. Examining Traditional, Better & Beyond Budgeting In a Dynamic Era : A Case Study of LänsförsäkringarMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Within the research field of management controlling systems, a contrasting debate has evolved about budgeting. The market environment has become more dynamic where traditional budgeting, better budgeting and beyond budgeting have received significant observation to establish what alternative that is mostly suitable for the current market situation. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Although regression analysis is the predominant method of statistical analysis in econometrics, unsupervised methods such as cluster analysis can bring novel insight into detailed data sets. In this paper, we analogize game theory with cluster analysis, and find that the k-means algorithm is a Nash equilibrium in a repeated game framework. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : At present day, distributed computing is a widely used technique, where volunteers support different computing power needs organizations might have. This thesis sought to benchmark distributed computing performance limited to mobile device support since this type of support is seldom done with mobile devices. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet static.