Sökning: "Machine Learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 92 uppsatser innehållade orden Machine Learning.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH. Forskningsmiljö Informationsteknik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH. Forskningsmiljö Informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The root is the primary lexical unit of Ontological terms, which carries the most significant aspects of semantic content and cannot be reduced into small constituents. It is the key of ontological term structure. After the identification of root, we can easily get the meaning of terms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för Informationsvetenskap, Data– och Elektroteknik (IDE); Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för Informationsvetenskap, Data– och Elektroteknik (IDE)
Sammanfattning : This thesis makes use of a many-core architecture developed by the Adapteva Company toimplement a parallel version of the Hierarchical Temporal Memory Cortical LearningAlgorithm (HTM CLA). The HTM algorithm is a new machine learning model which ispromising in the aspect of pattern recognition and inference. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för datorlingvistik
Sammanfattning : Good writing skills are essential in the education system at all levels. However, the evaluation of essays is labor intensive and can entail a subjective bias. Automated Essay Scoring (AES) is a tool that may be able to save teacher time and provide more objective evaluations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : One group of information systems that have attracted a lot of attention during the past decade are financial information systems, especially systems pertaining to financial markets and electronic trading. Delivering accurate and timely information to traders substantially increases their chances of making better trading decisions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan (HIT)
Sammanfattning : In silico experimentation is the process of using computational and statistical models to predict medicinal properties in chemicals; as a means of reducing lab work and increasing success rate this process has become an important part of modern drug development. There are various ways of representing molecules - the problem that motivated this paper derives from collecting substructures of the chemical into what is known as fractional representations. LÄS MER