Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8920 uppsatser innehållade ordet major.
1. En resa över havet : en studie av stockbåtens användning inom Erteböllekulturen med ett fokus på Tybrind Vig och StralsundKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Log-boats within the Ertebölle culture have had a broad use in the society. From social usesas transport and communication devises to economical uses within hunting and fishing. Thelog-boats have been quite large, larger than log-boats in later periods. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Logopedi; Uppsala universitet/Logopedi
Sammanfattning : Low-grade gliomas (LGGs) constitute a major challenge for health care because of their location and nature. LGGs are often found in eloquent areas, and their infiltrative growth cause neurological reorganization, which complicates the mapping of important functions. LÄS MER
3. Universal Welfare State at Stake? The Changing Political Discourse Regarding Inclusive Welfare for Refugees in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for a long time distinguished itself as a major player among few other generous and inclusive welfare states. The Swedish welfare system is characterised by the universal principles based on the idea that all legitimate inhabitants are eligible for welfare support in order to promote overall solidarity among citizens. LÄS MER
4. Att möta äldre personer med depressiva symtom – distriktssköterskors erfarenheter inom primärvårdenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Older people are a growing group in society and mental health is one of the major public health issues. Primary health care is the first line care and the district nurse meets older people with depressive symptoms in different care situations, it is a challenge to pay attention to symptoms and to meet needs of care. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : My purpose with this thesis is to compare which similarities and differences there are between the work of two pedagogues at Guildhall School of Music and Drama (GSMD) and The Academy of Music and Drama (AMD). I want to elucidate which methods my chosen pedagogues use when they work with classical singers from an acting point of view and stimulate the discussion about how two, apparently separate, art forms can blend together. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet major.