Sökning: "time management for study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1340 uppsatser innehållade orden time management for study.
1. Women's access to safe water - In times of change and uncertainty - A case study from Mangapwani in Zanzibar, TanzaniaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet. Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The main concern of this thesis is to find out how the potable and safe water situation in one village in Zanzibar affects the lives of the women and how the women experience the situation. The focus is on what kinds of constraints there are on a local and administrative level that may affect women’s access to water. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Globalization that diminishes the barriers to trade worldwide has transformed the structure of production and increased the global competition in the textile and apparel industry. Especially, the elimination of quotas on January 2005 has totally changed the whole scenario of the apparel industry. A boom has been noticed in the emerging markets. LÄS MER
3. Carlsberg doesn´t do AI. But if they did… - Hur man finner medarbetarens motivation med hjälp av Appreciative InquiryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Motivation. A concept that is becoming increasingly relevant in the social system we, today, call organizations. This study investigates how to identify what motivates individuals today and what can motivate individuals in the future from a strength-based perspective. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to examine progression in user education atprimary and secondary school levels, specifically the role played byschool libraries, librarians and strategy documents in securingeducational progression. Progression is examined in the user educationprovided by the five schools, part of the same municipal schoolmanagement area which share the same strategy plan. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an area which hasgained much attention the last 10-15 years. To satisfy various stakeholders, corporate socialresponsibility has increased its importance and often constitutes a substantial part of the firms´financial reports, in spite of the fact that there are no legal requirements. LÄS MER