Sökning: "to be"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 92782 uppsatser innehållade orden to be.
1. Reforming the world of excess A field study of the state compensation unit in the Swedish Migration AgencyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In December 2015 the Swedish Parliament passed a law that gave the Government extensive rights to limit the high flow of refugees/migrants coming into Sweden that autumn. The impact of the law could potentially impact the refugees and their rights. LÄS MER
3. ”Det får ju inte drabba barnen” – en studie om villkor och mänskliga rättigheter inom ekonomiskt biståndMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Everyone has the right to an adequate standard of living according to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and cultural rights article 11. In Sweden, one way of working with the realization of this article is the Social Services work with social assistance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Statistics show that many large software companies, particularly those dealing with large-scale legacy systems, ultimately face an ever-growing code base. As the product grows, it becomes increasingly difficult to adequately test new changes in the code and maintain quality at a low cost without running a large number oftest cases [1, 2, 3]. LÄS MER
5. Searching for the Deliberative Democracy Elements in the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference. A case study of the local People’s Political Consultative Conference in Ningbo, ChinaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Democratisation is an issue that has been discussed a lot both within and outside China. The Chinese government has generated its own explanation of a socialist democracy that features with the people’s democracy and the ‘deliberative democracy’ as they claimed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet to be.