Sökning: "Expected Exposure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 uppsatser innehållade orden Expected Exposure.
1. Prediction of Conversion Rates in Online Marketing - A study of the application of logistic regression for predicting conversion rates in online marketing.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis was written in collaboration with an anonymous European automotive company, Company X, which uses online marketing as a part of their business model. In online marketing it is of inrest to estimate conversion rates, that is the quota of a population at an initial state that will go on to perform a certain action. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : In this report, we present the X-Value Adjustments and we introduce a simulation approach to compute these adjustments. We present the steps for the calculation of the Credit Value Adjustment (CVA) on interest rate derivatives as a practical example. LÄS MER
3. Mycotoxins – an increasing problem? : the effects of climate changes on Fusarium mould populations and the occurrence of fusaro toxins in Swedish cerealsKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Future changes in climate are expected to affect Sweden in the form of an up to 40 % increase in precipitation and a mean temperature that will be elevated by 3 - 4.5 °C by the end of the 21st century. These are conditions that presumably favour growth of Fusarium moulds. LÄS MER
4. Grazing and farm management of broodmares as an exposure to leptospirosis on commercial equine properties in New ZealandUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Leptospirosis is a worldwide zoonosis endemic in many countries throughout the world. The seroprevalence in Thoroughbred broodmares in New Zealand has recently been studied and the horses were positive to all five serovars tested (Ballum, Pomona, Hardjobovis, Copenhageni and Tarassovi). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand; Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : A key factor regarding fire safety of timber buildings is the performance of connections between the structural elements, since this determines the load-carrying capacity of the structure. Traditional timber connections do generally perform poorly in a fire compared to surrounding parts since the joints often consist of exposed metal parts and cavities which locally decreases the fire resistance. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Expected Exposure.