Sökning: "Regulatory Capital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 110 uppsatser innehållade orden Regulatory Capital.
1. The impact of capital requirements on Swedish bank lending: A study on the effects of higher capital regulationsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The increased capital requirements, as a result of Basel III regulations, have been widely debated among bankers, regulators and other agents. In this thesis, we aim to evaluate if the increased capital requirements have had an effect on bank lending in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. The Effects of International Financial ReportingStandards Adoption on Earnings Management: Evidence from Commercial Banks in LiberiaMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan Dalarna/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose - the purpose of this thesis is to investigate earnings management in an emerging economy without market force. We use discretionary loan loss provisions (DLLP) to proxy earnings management, which constitute a material portion of the total accruals in the banking industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : To maintain solvency intimes of severe economic downturns banks and financialinstitutions keep capital cushions that reflect the risks in the balance sheet.Broadly,how much capital that is being held is a combination of external requirementsfromregulators and internal assessments of credit risk. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : When banks lend capital to counterparties they take on a risk, known as credit risk which traditionally has been the largest risk exposure for banks. To be protected against potential default losses when lending capital, banks must hold a regulatory capital that is based on a regulatory formula for calculating risk weighted assets (RWA). LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Solvency II regulation is an important part of a property insurance company's reality. There is a need to complement the risk management focus on value changes and the financial result with a focus on the regulatory consequences of the value changes. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Regulatory Capital.