Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 293 uppsatser innehållade ordet hegemony.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Since the end of world war II, western nation states increasingly have moved toward post-national knowledge economy where supranational organizations shape national policy and knowledge has been rendered a commodity. According to writers collective Tiqqun, the underlying master-fiction in this move is one of cybernetic character: the privileging of concepts such as information, control, communication and feedback. LÄS MER
2. Moonwalking through late-stage capitalism : on post-truth, Facebook, and the struggle over scienceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Contrary to what practice suggests, social media platforms may not be an appropriate forum for communicating with civil society about sustainability issues. It is common knowledge that fake news and misinformation campaigns are distorting the line between fact and falsity on social media platforms. LÄS MER
3. “Ibrahimović vs Svensson” : En komparativ diskursanalys av de svenska rikstidningarnas framställning av svenska fotbollsspelare med utländska respektive inhemska namnKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In January 2018 the france tv-channel Canal Plus broadcasted a documentary where the swedish football player Zlatan Ibrahimović contributed in an interview, claiming that there is "under-cover"-racism in the swedish sports media. My purpose with this studie was to examine if that's true, if swedish media treat swedish football players with foreign names different then swedish football players with swedish names. LÄS MER
4. Water Resources Management of the Jordan River Basin: Comparation of Israel and Jordan through the regional water hegemony perspectiveKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Water is one of the strategic raw materials needed not only for the very existence of people but also for agriculture and industry, or as an infrastructure or energy source. The aim of this thesis is to determine what variables and concepts of the Water Resources Management constitute for the Jordan River basin, to be approached as maintained by a hegemonic power. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite the general consensus on the urgent need for climate mitigation, the achievements of the climate regime have so far been discouraging. The supportiveness of pre-existing global governance institutions should be achieved to enable truly ambitious climate policy. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet hegemony.