Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6649 uppsatser innehållade ordet learning.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Current state-of-the-art translation systems for speech-to-speech rely heavily on atext representation for the translation. By transcoding speech to text we lose importantinformation about the characteristics of the voice such as the emotion, pitchand accent. LÄS MER
2. Implications of paper textbook multimodality for eight-year old students’ language learning: A case-study content analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose. The purpose of this study is to examine how SABIS® as a publishing house and anowner of its own school curriculum system materially represents its educational beliefs basedon the curricular demands of the Common Core State Standards within the school textbooksit produces for one of its private schools in the United States.Theory. LÄS MER
3. Working in a culturally diverse preschool Focus on preschool teachers’ experiences and perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the current study is to give the opportunity for teachers’ voices, which have often remained silent, to be heard. Through teachers’ personal stories, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to gain valuable insights of the lived experiences of the preschool teachers working in a multicultural environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : For me, as a violin player, it is very important to develop my listening skills when practising and performing. By listening to my playing, I can get instant feedback concerning the parameters of intonation, sound quality and even bow technique. LÄS MER
5. The Poetry of Teaching a Forgotten Teaching Material : A Study of Poetry’s Possibilities in the ClassroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Poetry is teaching material that often is forgotten by teachers of English even though it is listed as core content in the subject syllabus in GY11. Although the word “poetry” only is stated once in the syllabus, it can be interpreted to be indicated wherever “literature in various genres” is mentioned. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet learning.