Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6587 uppsatser innehållade ordet learning.
1. Working in a culturally diverse preschool Focus on preschool teachers’ experiences and perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the current study is to give the opportunity for teachers’ voices, which have often remained silent, to be heard. Through teachers’ personal stories, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to gain valuable insights of the lived experiences of the preschool teachers working in a multicultural environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : For me, as a violin player, it is very important to develop my listening skills when practising and performing. By listening to my playing, I can get instant feedback concerning the parameters of intonation, sound quality and even bow technique. LÄS MER
3. The Poetry of Teaching a Forgotten Teaching Material : A Study of Poetry’s Possibilities in the ClassroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Poetry is teaching material that often is forgotten by teachers of English even though it is listed as core content in the subject syllabus in GY11. Although the word “poetry” only is stated once in the syllabus, it can be interpreted to be indicated wherever “literature in various genres” is mentioned. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teoretisk partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : Artificial neural networks are machine learning systems based on the neural networks of the human brain. A problem that has to be overcome for neural networks is overtraining, which means that the network performs well on data that has been used for training the network, but does not make good predictions on new data. LÄS MER
5. Jag vill sitta still : En studie om hur pedagoger bemöter och anpassar sin undervisning för elever med koncentrationssvårigheterUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to illustrate how two teachers working in different environments treat and make adaptations for pupils with concentration difficulties. By using observations and interviews , the teachers’ perceptions of positive and well functioning adaptations have been clarified. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet learning.