Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7517 uppsatser innehållade ordet learning.
1. Business versus sustainability? A qualitative study focused on Swedish business students’ perceptions of business sustainability and its relation to action competence as part of UN’s Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Across the world it is recognized that business have to become more sustainable. Differentsustainability initiatives have started to emerge in educational settings, but still few educators areable to graduate business students with skills allowing them to manage the complexity ofsustainability within businesses. LÄS MER
2. DIGITALISERINGSPROCESSEN I VUXENUTBILDNINGEN En empirisk studie om lärares resonemang kring digitaliseringsprocessen i den kommunala vuxenutbildningenMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The background to this study lies in the social development taking place in the field of digita-lization. Today, the discussion is no longer if or how people will use digital tools and resources in their learning, but in what ways they are used in learning and what skills are therefore developed. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore whether student teachers in teachereducation are prepared to use ICT during their pre-service teaching. It also aimsto find out where they acquire the digital competence that is required if they donot get it during their teacher education. LÄS MER
4. Framtidens lärande En studie av formellt lärande i klassrumssituation kontra mobilt lärande och dess potentiella användningsområdenKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate whether there was a difference inmemory recall at a live lecture versus a recorded one. This was studied by simulating atraditional lecture versus mobile learning in formal education. The method used was abetween-groups design performed on 60 high school students at Hulebäcksgymnasiet. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Virtual Reality, or VR, is an emerging technology that offers a platform for thedevelopment of new, more efficient educational tools. While the technology holdsmany promises, there is reason to suspect that the impact on cognitive processes maybe problematic. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet learning.