Sökning: "motion detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade orden motion detection.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Current computer-based medical systems used in health care, such as analysis programs, has evolved which has redirected the focus to creating user-interfaces based on cognitive theories, to enhance the usability for the end-user. Which cognitive science theories can be applied to interfaces of analysis programs, focusing on a search function of data, the settings of initial parameters and visual representation of data (in this study, programs specifically for motion detection) to optimize the usability for the end-user? This study has a total of 8 participants, who underwent 2 evaluations of MoLabTM, an analysis program. LÄS MER
2. A dynamic method for rendering overlay on live video : With motion detection and masking using DirectX 11 and HLSLKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : The digitalization leads to that many physical solutions are replaced by digital once. Especially in the surveillance and security business have humans been replaced by cameras which are monitored from a remote location. LÄS MER
3. Improving Conventional Image-based 3D Reconstruction of Man-made Environments Through Line Cloud IntegrationMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Image-based 3D reconstruction refers to the capture and virtual reconstruction of real scenes, through the use of ordinary camera sensors. A common approach is the use of the algorithms Structure from Motion, Multi-view Stereo and Poisson Surface Reconstruction, that fares well for many types of scenes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : Insects can be mapped using a method called Scheimpflug Lidar (LIght Detection And Ranging). Sending out light in the near infrared range and detecting the backscattered echo, it is possible to resolve flying organisms in range and time. Insect observations can be distinguished from the background signal through adaptive thresholding. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis work aimed to develop solar Photovoltaic (PV) powered smart street post. The post was set to serve on highways for wild animals’ detection and warn vehicles of possible crossings. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet motion detection.