Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32580 uppsatser innehållade ordet not-.
1. THE SWEDISH PARADOX REVISITED – WHY CANNOT SWEDISH SMES INNOVATE? - A literature review on Swedish SMEs’ inability to innovateKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Aim and PurposeThe aim of this study is to examine Swedish SMEs’ inability to innovate against a frameworkof four barriers to innovation as presented by Mark S. Freel; Financing, Management andMarketing, Skilled Labour, and External Information and Linkages. LÄS MER
2. Financial Evaluation of Innovation Projects - A case study of SCA Hygiene Products and AstraZenecaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : AbstractInnovation plays an important role for companies’ success in today’s economy, but the investment decision making is complex as the future outcome of innovation is uncertain and difficult to estimate. Therefore, the firms’ choice of innovation process, the appraisal techniques and risk management are highly important and those parameters are also the focus of this study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The current growing environmental issues always put us in tune with environmental friendly processes and products. Bio-based composite is a kind of novel innovation that directs a sustainable approach in our everyday applications. LÄS MER
4. prepositionsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Prepositions describes relations between different things. In this collection thosethings refers to the soft and moving body, hard and stiff sculptural shapes, colours,prints, fabrics and shoes.I have a great passion for sculptural shapes and for this collection I have used thispassion as an important source for inspiration. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine how global competition in the textile industry has affected the homeworkers’ opportunities to develop their entrepreneurship and their own businesses. This Bachelor thesis has a qualitative approach with focus on qualitative interviews which were conducted during a field study in Bangkok, Thailand. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet not-.