Sökning: "Hotel Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden Hotel Management.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : Perceived fairness of airlines’ revenue management practices from young adults perspective The objective of this research paper is to familiarize the reader with airline revenue management (RM) practices and assess the perceived fairness. A mixed method approach was implemented, as both qualitative and quantitative methods were employed. LÄS MER
2. The Pursuit of Motivating Employees : The connection between employee turnover and reward packages in the hotel – and insurance industryKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Motivating employees is one of the management top priorities nowadays. Motivated employees are less likely to leave the company, which leads to lower turnover rate which in turn can lead to lower costs for the company. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to reveal and enable a deeper understanding and provide a more refined view on the intersections of employer branding, and (dis)identification, through the empirical focus on Millennials, based in the hospitality context. This is investigated by asking two research questions: “how is the employer brand presented to Millennials in Hotels International?” and “how is the employer brand perceived by Millennials in Hotels international?” This has given rise to a new framework that explicitly distinguishes between brand (dis)identification and organizational (dis)identification, and which is our main contribution to academic and corporate practitioners. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to study how organizational culture is shaped. By a criticalapproach the aim is to study how employees experience the work and through these insightsfind out when an organization is in need for strategies as a further support to theorganizational culture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Turismvetenskap; Södertörns högskola/Turismvetenskap; Södertörns högskola/Turismvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The hotel industry is characterized by perishability, which means that its services cannot be stored and saved to a later sales opportunity. In that world, a room that is not booked is lost forever. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Hotel Management.