Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5301 uppsatser innehållade ordet total.
1. Långsiktiga inköp och leverantörsförhållanden - En studie av svenska tillverkningsföretags inställning till leverantörer och leverantörsbedömningKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims on adding another piece to the puzzle that is the supplier relationship research. Taking its base in a series of articles regarding the transformations of global supply chains into more long-term profitable ones. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : System integration is a challenging task for large organizations since they must manage complex IT infrastructures, and utilize hundreds of applications that cause a myriad of complications as a result of rapidly evolving systems and technologies. Over time customer requirements and the automation of internal business functions forced the gigantic service providers to develop and buy applications for different purposes. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : Lean Production is a well-established concept that has been most prominent within the car manufacturing industry. It bases on the ide to remove all waste and to strip away unnecessary steps that do not add value to the customer. Agile, on the other hand, is a flexible concept, aimed to stay put during volatile circumstances. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : With the explosion of social media platforms in the interactive digital media realm and companies increased comprehension of the importance of having loyal customers, the question of social media usage in developing customer loyalty has become more and more prominent. Since social media allows firms to engage directly with the end‐consumer at a relatively low cost and with a higher level of efficiency, it is particularly important for small online branded retailers with limited marketing and PR budgets. LÄS MER
5. “Ja, för jag tror att something’s afoot”. A study of generational differences in English code-mixing on Swedish National Radio.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate Swedish/English code-mixing across differentSwedish generations, in an attempt to discover language change in progress. The spoken corpus has been extracted from two Swedish National Radio FM stations, where 214 codemixing examples have been transcribed from a total 540 minutes of spontaneous conversation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet total.