Sökning: "its learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 628 uppsatser innehållade orden its learning.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The background of this project is the need of a better understanding of what sustainable development is and what tools can be used in the fashion supply chain to decrease its ecological footprint. For that purpose the researchers have endeavored to create a new learning board game for fashion industry students that could teach them the basic principles of sustainability and Higg Index. LÄS MER
2. Strategy Development for Building Digital Collections of the University of Cape Coast Library, Ghana: A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : Strategic planning is a critical issue for higher education academic libraries, especially in developing countries like Ghana, due to limited financial resources and the rapid change in the information environment during the last several decades. Theory-testing case study methodology was used in this thesis to examine strategy formulation and implementation in building the digital collections of the University of Cape Coast Library (UCCL) in Ghana. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that moving between European countries, interacting with other Europeans and involving in EU related matters have positive effects on the formation of a European identity. Research has also pointed to the importance of context and the changing nature of identities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The ocean provides countless goods and services supporting economic humanactivities. These goods and services are under threat as a consequence of acontinuously increasing human population with limited knowledge of the ocean. LÄS MER
5. Att ursäktas för sin börd En undersökning av påvliga dispenser för oäkta börd till klerker och klosterfolk i den svenska kyrkoprovinsen under perioden 1255-1372Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This study aims to delineate the discourse of the canonical issue of the defectus natalium, the defect of birth, ascribed to medieval Catholic clergy of illegitimate birth, which prevented ordination to the Holy Orders or advancement to higher monastic offices. Using papal dispensations directed to Swedish clerics, monks and nuns during the period 1255-1372, the essay attempts to outline the official attitude of the papal authority towards illegitimate birth among its servants and how such a defect could be compensated by the individual. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet its learning.