Sökning: "swedish in english"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 620 uppsatser innehållade orden swedish in english.
1. Translation of the Swedish connector "och" in English and of the English connector "and" in Swedish in fictional and non-fictional textsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This essay analyzes differences in the translation of the English coordinator "and" and the Swedish coordinator "och". The primary material consists of eight texts and their translations, four texts in Swedish and four in English. Each language has two fictional and two non-fictional texts. LÄS MER
2. “Ja, för jag tror att something’s afoot”. A study of generational differences in English code-mixing on Swedish National Radio.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate Swedish/English code-mixing across differentSwedish generations, in an attempt to discover language change in progress. The spoken corpus has been extracted from two Swedish National Radio FM stations, where 214 codemixing examples have been transcribed from a total 540 minutes of spontaneous conversation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Title (Swedish) Kommunikation i forskarbloggar – En motivationsstudie bland forskare vid Göteborgs universitetTitle (English) Communication in research blogs – A motivational study among researchers at the University of GothenburgAuthor Maike MohlinTutor Annika BergströmConstituent Information department of the University of Gothenburg (Informationsenheten vid Göteborgs universitet)Course Master thesis in media and communications at the institution for journalism, media and communication at the University of GothenburgTerm Spring 2013Pages/ word count 77/ 32211 wordsObjective To examine why researchers at the University of Gothenburg chose to blog in their role as a researcherMethod Exploratory analysis of qualitative, semi-structured interviewsMaterial Eleven interviews with blogging researchers from different fields at the University of Gothenburg, material gathered in spring 2012Main results In the context of research communication blogs play an essential role for researchers for directly communicating with the public. A strong motivation for researchers to blog is that they can represent and create an image of themselves. LÄS MER
4. "The Internet is Watching You" - Why and How George Orwell's 1984 should be taught in the EFL classroomKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This essay will argue for why and also how the book "1984", by George Orwell should be used in the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) education. Teaching authentic literature from various periods of time is an important part of the EFL education according to the syllabus for Swedish schools. LÄS MER
5. Going international. The influence of Gy11 on the representation of the English-speaking world in Swedish Upper Secondary textbooksKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate how the English-speaking world is based on the argument that English is a "global language" and should therefore be represented accordingly in teaching materials. Four textbooks from two different publishers were selected in order to provide a representative sample of the market. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet swedish in english.