Sökning: "swedish in english"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 530 uppsatser innehållade orden swedish in english.
1. Vad påverkar folkbibliotekens inköp av skönlitteratur för vuxna – en jämförande studie av ett svenskt folkbibliotek och dess engelska motsvarighetKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to do a comparativecase study between a public library in Sweden and one in England. Our aim is to examine what factors affect alibrarian in charge of purchasing fiction for adults and to what degree. LÄS MER
2. How to use "The Rock and the River" in the English classroom - The benefits of literature in the language classroomKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to illustrate the advantages of literature in the teaching of English as a second language for Upper Secondary School. More specifically, the study will focus at how the African-American Civil Rights Movement can be presented to students in the English classroom by looking at the novel "The Rock and the River" written by Kekla Magoon and discuss various approaches a teacher could have when teaching with the book as a basis. LÄS MER
3. American or British English Pronunciation? A study on Swedish Upper Secondary school students’ choices of and attitudes towards different varieties of EnglishKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study investigates attitudes towards British and American English among students in an upper secondary school in Sweden. The study also aims at finding out to what extent factors such as TV, film and other media influence them regarding their English pronunciation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate how students perceive English authentic material, ideologically and linguistically, outside of school and whether it is possible to find clear connections to what is or is not taught as part of the English subject in school. This study is based on investigating how pupils perceive music lyrics, as a vast majority of them listen to music on an everyday basis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Sahlgrenska Academyat University of GothenburgDepartment of internal medicine and clinical nutritionAbstractTitle: Can exclusive enteral nutrition replace steroid treatment in pediatric Morbus Crohn?Author: Hanna Rymark Lehnér and Josephine PetterssonSupervisor: Mette AxelsenExaminer: Anna WinkvistProgramme: Dietician study programme, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Examination paper, 15 hpDate: May 23, 2012Background: Morbus Crohn is a chronic inflammatory bowel disease which periodically causes great suffering for the patient. There is solid scientific evidence that treatment with steroids effectively induces and preserves remission. LÄS MER