Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5042 uppsatser innehållade ordet Attitudes.
1. “CUANDO ESTOY AQUÍ QUIERO ESTAR ALLÁ” - La construcción de la soledad en Todo Nada de Brenda LozanoKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to analyse how the main characters in the novel Todo Nada (2009) by Brenda Lozano experience solitude and loneliness, as well as their attitudes towards it. A comparison of these experiences regarding similarities and differences in age is also made. LÄS MER
2. “MAN JOBBAR JU FÖR ATT MAN SKA KUNNA LEVA” - En intervjustudie om Generation Z:s attityder och värderingar i arbetslivetKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : There is a new generation about to enter the labour market called Generation Z which in this paper comprises individuals born from 1990 to 2010. There does not seem to be an extensive amount of previous research about this generation, nor about its approach on work life. LÄS MER
3. EXPERIENCES OF THE ACCULTURATING IMMIGRANT MOTHERS WITH TURKISH BACKGROUNDS IN SWEDEN Values in a Changing ContextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:The general goal of the study is to understand the experiences of acculturating mothers with a Turkish background who live in Sweden. The study aimed in particular at identifying and understanding possible changes in the parental behaviors and beliefs of mothers during the acculturation process, most notably at individual level. LÄS MER
4. Room for Interpration? A study on how the member states execute the harmonized Schengen Visa CodeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Visa policies in the European Union and the Schengen Area are still a field of research that isstill very much out of focus. This paper aims to put light in the dark: by investigating the different interpretations of two Articles of the “Schengen Visa Code”, this research will show that a harmonized visa policy within the member states is far away from being established. LÄS MER
5. How have the guidelines in the EU-directive influenced large Swedish companies in their implementation of sustainability?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: Sustainability has become a subject of increased importance and a driving force for companies’ engagement in sustainability reporting. In order to ensure a minimum level of engagement and to increase transparency and comparability between companies a new directive, amending directive 2014/95/EU, is conducted by the European Union. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Attitudes.