Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4947 uppsatser innehållade ordet Attitudes.
1. Kommunikation och patientsäkerhet i teamarbetet på hybridsal – Operationssjuksköterskans perspektivMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The hybrid procedure is a combination of endovascular technique and open surgery and is performed in a hybrid room where advanced X-ray equipment and a traditional operating room is combined. In the hybrid room, several different professions work together and the scrub nurse is usually a part of the team. LÄS MER
2. Den perioperativa dialogen ur den blivande operationssjuksköterskans perspektiv - En intervjustudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Previous studies prove how the perioperative dialogue provides the patient with a care of higher standard through continuity in the perioperative process between the perioperative nurse and the patient. The perioperative dialogue comprises an establishment of a relationship between the nurse and the patient as a fundamental value in order to increase well-being, security and possibility for the patients involvement in its own care. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the willingness to pay for two climate mitigation targets among the citizens of Gothenburg. The studied targets were the Swedish commitment within the Paris Agreement and the national target in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. INNOVATIONSADOPTION INOM ORGANISATIONER Förhållandet mellan adoption av nya IT-system och anställdas attityd till IT-systemKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Previous research within the field of organizational innovation adoption has inves-tigated the effects of several different factors on employees’ attitudes toward new innovations. This paper addresses the research gap that exist, to the best of our knowledge, in the relationship between the employees’ perceived reasons for adopting an innovation and their attitude toward the innovation, more specifically new information technologies. LÄS MER
5. Instructional Designers’ and Faculty Learners’ Experiences with Online Course Development Program at a Jesuit University.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : The use of instructional technology in higher education has been growing at astounding rate worldwide, attracting students from diverse geographical locations, beyond the traditional reach. Considerable research exists that explored the strengths and challenges associated with online education and the desirable faculty skills related to online teaching. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Attitudes.