Sökning: "East Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 156 uppsatser innehållade orden East Africa.
1. CAN UNEVEN WELFARE FUNDING EX-PLAIN THE RISE OF THE POPULIST RADI-CAL RIGHT? A sub-national study of variations in welfare provisions and the change in vote share for the Sweden Democrats in Sweden between 2010 and 2014.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, the party group defined as the radical right have risen in popularity across the nations of Europe. The research in this field is impressive yet many assume that these party simply represent a xenophobic view as a reaction to the recent waves of immigrants fleeing war or social injustice in Africa and middle east but what is xenophobia if not a lack of social, general, trust? The research in this field is limited with only a few studies that have taken it into consideration. LÄS MER
2. Gender and Climate Change. An Emperical Legal Study of Gender Responsiveness in Kenyan Climate Change Response DocumentsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change, also referred to as global warming, is affecting every continent of the world, affecting lives and causing significant impacts on the environment as well national economies. Kenya and neighbouring countries in East Africa are some of the countries hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
3. Atmospheric Ice Formation Potential of Biomass Combustion Aerosol Particles (from residential cooking in Sub-Saharan East Africa)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Climate Change in Kenya : a review of literature and evaluation of temperature and precipitation dataKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The world is facing serious and complex impacts with regard to climate change. Natural and human settlements on all continents are affected, and the African continent is considered as one of the most vulnerable areas due to rapid urbanization growth and high dependency on rain-fed agriculture, amongst others. LÄS MER
5. Mobile Money Adoption in East Africa: A cross-country study of best- and least-performing countriesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Mobile money is a digital financial innovation enabling electronic payments and transfers through mobile phones. It has proven to be a convenient, safe and cheap way for money exchange in developing countries where access to traditional banking services is limited. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet East Africa.