Sökning: "East Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 160 uppsatser innehållade orden East Africa.
1. Managing Portfolios of Developing Projects in a Complex Environment : How the UN Assign Priorities to Programmes at the Country Level.Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This research intends to shed a light in the practice of project portfolio management in the non-traditional – although project oriented – aid sector. The research aim is to study the decision-making structures supporting the prioritization of projectsand/or programmes in multilateral organizations, which play a determinant role in the development aid sector. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Economic growth of a country is determined by its ability to sustain the various development projects. Failure of the projects is, therefore, an indication of socio-economic stagnation as the nation lacks the capacity to provide the essential services and infrastructure. LÄS MER
3. CAN UNEVEN WELFARE FUNDING EX-PLAIN THE RISE OF THE POPULIST RADI-CAL RIGHT? A sub-national study of variations in welfare provisions and the change in vote share for the Sweden Democrats in Sweden between 2010 and 2014.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, the party group defined as the radical right have risen in popularity across the nations of Europe. The research in this field is impressive yet many assume that these party simply represent a xenophobic view as a reaction to the recent waves of immigrants fleeing war or social injustice in Africa and middle east but what is xenophobia if not a lack of social, general, trust? The research in this field is limited with only a few studies that have taken it into consideration. LÄS MER
4. Gender and Climate Change. An Emperical Legal Study of Gender Responsiveness in Kenyan Climate Change Response DocumentsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change, also referred to as global warming, is affecting every continent of the world, affecting lives and causing significant impacts on the environment as well national economies. Kenya and neighbouring countries in East Africa are some of the countries hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
5. Atmospheric Ice Formation Potential of Biomass Combustion Aerosol Particles (from residential cooking in Sub-Saharan East Africa)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet East Africa.