Sökning: "Factor of Safety"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 uppsatser innehållade orden Factor of Safety.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines exchange rate return factors of holding USD before and after Lehman Brothers Bankruptcy on September 15th 2008, by analysing the relationship with multiple regressions and correlation to trace any significant influence by applying the framework provided by the Arbitrage Pricing Theory, spearheaded by Chen, Roll and Ross, 1986. Thus, regressions on the exchange rate return were computed on the historical macroeconomic data. LÄS MER
2. Single Sign-On : Risks and Opportunities of Using SSO (Single Sign-On) in a Complex System Environment with Focus on Overall Security AspectsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : Main concern of this thesis is to help design a secure and reliable network system which keeps growing in complexity due to the interfaces with multiple logging sub-systems and to ensure the safety of the network environment for everyone involved. The parties somewhat involved in network systems are always in need of developing new solutions to security problems and striving to have a secure access into a network so as to fulfil their job in safe computing environments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to describe and analyze how the Lund municipality works with crime prevention with youths. To perform the study, we interviewed seven people from five different organizations and authorities with different professions and work assignments in Lund municipality. LÄS MER
4. Risks Related to the Maritime Transportation of Oil and Gas (mainly Crude oil, LPG, and LNG) -A Conceptual Study and Empirical Outlook on the Baltic Sea and UK Territorial Waters to Mitigate RisksMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Ingenjörshögskolan (IH)
Sammanfattning : Transportation of oil and gas by the Sea characterizes challenges from a safety viewpoint. In this type of transportation, different sizes of special tankers carrying oil and gas. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för folkhälso- och vårdvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund: WHO:s checklista är ett hjälpmedel avsett för att reducera komplikationer i samband med kirurgiska ingrepp. Studier har visat att checklistan inte bara förbättrar patientsäkerheten utan också bidrar till bättre kommunikation och teamarbete. LÄS MER