Sökning: "Social Network Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 208 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Network Theory.
1. Hantverket bakom intervjun: Studenters framställning av kvalitativa intervjuer som undersökningsmetodKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : When producing an interview report the researcher is put to the test of describing the qualitative interview method in terms of assumed orderly steps and procedures taken during the interview process, while at the same time account for a very social dynamic process. In practice, even the most carefully prepared scenario for a qualitative interview study probably does not correspond to the expectations made. LÄS MER
2. What impacts do Fairtrade have on working conditions? - A study of coffee producers’ experiences in NicaraguaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to explore how coffee producers experience the impacts that Fairtrade has on their working conditions based on the case-study of CECOCAFEN in Nicaragua.To analyze the results from this field study social capital has been used as theory. LÄS MER
3. Factors affecting a Mobile Application’s Acceptance : An empirical study of user acceptance of WeChat in ChinaMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : Along with the development of smart phones and smart phones operating systems, users of smart phones are able to install software, games and other programs provided by third-party providers. WeChat as a third party software that exists in the current market, is an in-stant messaging application that enables users to send voice, video, pictures and text to their contacts through mobile network. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för socialt arbete och psykologi; Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för hälsa och arbetsliv
Sammanfattning : Title: Integration of unemployed immigrants into the labor market in GävleAuthors: Ibrahim Adan Issack and Ekaterina IvanovaThe aim of this study was to investigate unemployed immigrant’s description of how they perceive the labor market in Gävle. Qualitative method face-to-face interviews were used to gather data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för ekonomi och teknik (SET)
Sammanfattning : Access to financial resources is considered to be the most constraining feature for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Many researchers describe networking as an essential factor for accessing a bank loan as SMEs seek to access to resources for development. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Social Network Theory.