Sökning: "C- IT"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3538 uppsatser innehållade orden C- IT.
1. Kris, hållbarhet och samhällsförändring Några centralplatser i Skandinavien under yngre järnåldernKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Natural disasters may challenge the sustainability of societies. This Third Semester essay in Archaeology deals with some central sites in Scandinavia during the Migration Period (c. AD 400—600). The research question is in what way these centres were affected by the sudden climate change in AD 536—37, and the Justinian pest of AD 541. LÄS MER
2. Verklighetens tolkar. Objektivt berättande och verklighetsframställningar i Jan Myrdals Rapport från kinesisk by och Per Olov Enquists LegionärernaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to investigate and compare the methods that Jan Myrdal and Per Olov Enquist use in Report from a Chinese Village and The Legionnaires in order to reflect reality. To do so I use different theories from the field of narratology such as Gérard Gennettes theory of paratexts and Wayne C. Booths theory of rhetoric in fiction. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : This bachelor's project in architecture constitute of a proposal for a new elementary school in Trollbäcken, a calm villa suburb in southern Stockholm. The gradation in the landscape between different types of scales and spacialities dominates the image of the site and has been one of the main themes when it comes to designing the buildings. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this paper, wealth development in Great Britain is observed from 2006 to 2014 as well as the potential correlation between quantitative easing and this development. This, in order to analyse the implications of such a policy on wealth inequality. A database containing information on wealth at the household level is used to carry out the study. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : In order to fully understand the underlying processes of catalysis, it is vital to combine measurements of the catalyst surface, where the reaction occurs, with measurements of the gas concentration close to the catalyst. We have developed a convenient setup, which uses a single laser system to visualise the gas surrounding a working catalyst in situ at realistic operating conditions. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet C- IT.