Sökning: "from one life to another"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 uppsatser innehållade orden from one life to another.
1. Betydelsen av rekryteringsannons för ansökningsbenägenhet - En studie av de faktorer som avgör ansökningsbenägenhetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This survey aims to study whether self-esteem, personality, life satisfaction,depression and stress affect the tendency of applying for a given service. This wasinvestigated in an experimental design through two fictional recruitmentadvertisments with different degrees of challenging formulation regarding thepersonal profile in the requirement specification. LÄS MER
2. "Bara det att kunna ta ett glas mjölk från kylen mitt i natten" Ensamstående mödrars väg ut ur missbruk och hemlöshetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to explore the way out of homelessness for women with children and a history of substance abuse. The study population were women who had personal experience of being homeless, a substance abuser and a mother, but had left the homelessness and substance abuse behind. LÄS MER
3. SVenX: A highly parallelized pipeline for structural variation detection using linked read whole genome sequencing dataMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Examensarbeten i bioinformatik
Sammanfattning : Genomic rearrangements larger than 50 bp are called structural variants. As a group, they affect the phenotypic diversity among humans and have been associated with many human disorders including neurodevelopmental disorder and cancer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Since the twentieth century, the earth has been getting warmer due to human activities that releases greenhouse gas. One of these activities is human transportation. In Sweden, the transport sector (especially road traffic) is responsible for one-third of the country’s emission. LÄS MER
5. Working in a culturally diverse preschool Focus on preschool teachers’ experiences and perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the current study is to give the opportunity for teachers’ voices, which have often remained silent, to be heard. Through teachers’ personal stories, the study intends to identify patterns of similarity in order to gain valuable insights of the lived experiences of the preschool teachers working in a multicultural environment. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet from one life to another.