Sökning: "Stone Age"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Stone Age.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Urolithiasis hos marsvin är relativt vanligt förekommande (Hawkins et al., 2009; Hoefer, 2004; Gaschen et al., 1998; Riggs, 2008; O´Rourke, 2004; Jola´nkai et al., 2006). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : This Thesis is based on online ethnography done in multiple virtuel groups of individuels following the latest fad diet in Denmark. The diet is called the paleo diet and enjoyed great popularity in leading individuals who follow the concept back towards the prehistorical way of healthy in a holistic manner and far away from the modern socity of obesity, illness and unhappiness. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The modern arena as we know it today has its origins from about 100 years ago. Since then a lot of aspects have been changed and developed. Arenas built in the same age tend to have the same features and configurations and can therefore be categorized into different generations. LÄS MER
4. Den svarta jordens mysterier : en jämförande studie av två aktivitetsytor på stenåldersboplatsen AjvideKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för kultur, energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : The Pitted ware dwelling site Ajvide on the west coast of Gotland in the Baltic Sea is, because of its long continuity from the late Mesolithic to the middle of the Scandinavian Bronze Age, an interesting research object concerning Stone Age in the Baltic area. In this essay, a comparison between two activity areas on Ajvide have been carried out in the purpose of finding out what these areas may have been used for during the middle Neolithic. LÄS MER
5. The Stone Cist Phenomenon : a study of stone cists on the island of Gotland and their role in the late Neolithic - early Bronze Age societyMagister-uppsats, Högskolan på Gotland/Institutionen för kultur, energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : This masters essay studies the stone cist phenomenon during the late Neolithic and early Bronze Age on the island of Gotland. The aim of the study is to understand the importance of the stone cist in society during this period, as well as attempting to categorize the stone cists located on the island. LÄS MER