Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9882 uppsatser innehållade ordet children.
1. Social exclusion and discrimination of vulnerable EU migrants Comparative Analysis From the Perspective of Third Sector Organisations in Gothenburg and Copenhagen Master’s ProgrammeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : After the EU enlargements in 2004 and 2007, an increased migration has occurred within theEU borders. The right to free movement has made mobility possible within the Member Stateswithout any resident permit. LÄS MER
2. Bare Life of Unaccompanied Children: A Critique on the Human Rights State-Centrism and the Right to Asylum in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The question of asylum seekers and refugee rights is one of the main examples which reveals the paradox of the citizen rights and human rights. This thesis aims to analyse the U-turn asylum policy of Sweden regarding unaccompanied minors from a critical perspective in this regard. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Trafficking in persons is a global challenge. Several millions of victims are affected by trafficking annually. Most of these victims are children who are exploited sexually and into forced labour. There have been global concerns on the occurrence of trafficking and Ghana as a country, has been placed on the tier 2 watch list by the United States. LÄS MER
4. Barnfattigdomen och dess konsekvenser - ett folkhälsoproblem. En litteraturbaserad studie med ett barnrättsperspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Child poverty is a globally extensive issue that was first brought up within the Swedish public sector in the early 1990’s. The income gap in Swedish increases and recent surveys show that 12 per cent of Swedish children live with financial vulnerability. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Rushdie’s Haroun and the Sea of Stories is a multifunctional tale, representing and arguing for, among other things, political expression, opposition to censorship and not least a movement for free speech. Disguised as a children’s book, Haroun raises many issues central for Rushdie the author after he had been censored by a fatwa issued against him as a consequence of publishing the religious satire The Satanic Verses. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet children.