Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24451 uppsatser innehållade ordet show.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : Goodbye to Berlin was published in 1939. Along with Mr. Norris Changes Trains it gained fame as The Berlin Stories;together, these two novels depict Berlin in the early 1930s, when it was still the world capital of modernity and decadence, before Hitler took power.The first adaptation was for the theatre, called I Am a Camera. LÄS MER
2. Walking the Tightrope - An exploratory study of how Stockholm-based social enterprises manage the dilemma of embeddedness and disembeddednessD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Social entrepreneurship is a rising field of research and, in practice, a concept that bridges the public and private sector to offer solutions to social crises. With this thesis, we aim to contribute to the emerging body of literature by applying the concept of embeddedness to social entrepreneurship and investigating the dilemma of embeddedness and disembeddedness. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : The momentum and energy injection from supernovae is one of the main feedback modes, and is therefore key to the understanding of galaxy evolution and star formation. However, due to low resolution, large scale galaxy simulations often have issues with accurately modelling supernovae, and therefore rely on sub-grid models. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project is to explore the state of Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) in Kosovo, from a student's perspective. The education system in Kosovo has for some years undergone reform. The principles of Education for Sustainable Development have been incorporated in ministerial policy and the curriculum. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis empirically examines consumers' perception of environmentally friendly products in Sweden. The study is based on survey responses from private consumers from the retail industry (supermarkets) and the electricity industry (electricity companies selling to private consumers). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet show.