Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25031 uppsatser innehållade ordet show.
1. Inequality and democracy A quantitative study of the relationship between different measurements of inequality and democracy levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis investigates the relationship between inequality and democracy level. The research question investigated is, does inequality affect democracy? I conclude from previous literature that there is little consensus on if there is a relationship between inequality and democracy, the most widely known theories are therefore all tested in this thesis. LÄS MER
2. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : We examine the accuracy of forecast models for the monthly Euro area inflation, focusing on the MIDAS approach. We compare two mixed frequency models with four low frequency models, using fourteen mixed frequency variables sampled at daily or monthly frequency. LÄS MER
4. Svenskundervisning i klassrum där det också finns nyanlända elever. En intervjustudie med lärare som undervisar i årskurserna 4-6Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Newly arrived pupils in the Swedish schools are more common today than fifty years ago. Asa teacher it is therefore important to know how to organize and teach newly arrived pupils thesubject Swedish. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The structure of society should be reflected within the school and school work, and hence working with formative evaluation is of high importance. The Swedish society is represented by humans from different backgrounds, experience and religions. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet show.