Sökning: "empirical evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 467 uppsatser innehållade orden empirical evaluation.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Teachers contribute to students’ success and school development to a greatextent. Since there is in Sweden—as in other countries—a teacher shortage, itseems important to find ways to value the profession and keep it attractive.Research into factors that affect job satisfaction can be very useful for schoolleaders and teachers. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : The thesis uses hermeneutical analysis as well as reception and content analysis to interpret a current architectural debate. Within the architectural profession, there is a dogmatic style standard. Since the 1930s, modernism (also known as functionalism) has been the predominating style in architecture. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Elkraftteknik
Sammanfattning : The thermal analysis is of primary importance for the design of any kind of electrical machine. The cooling has a significant impact on the electromagnetic performances and on the durability and reliability of the machine. LÄS MER
4. How to Fully Obtain the Potential Benefits of a Digital Document Management System – A Guide to Successful ImplementationM1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background Technological advancements over the last decades have resulted in an increased degree of digitalisation within as well as in between companies around the world. As a result, requirements on companies in general are growing and global competition is steadily increasing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. The approach of developing software systems with the use of third partycomponents i.e. COTS or OSS has increased globally. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet empirical evaluation.