Sökning: "Human resource case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 194 uppsatser innehållade orden Human resource case study.
1. Human Resource Management Practices Contributing to Competency Enhancement of Project Managers and Team Members in Project-Based Organizations:The Case of IT Industry in FranceMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In the contemporary business world firms are being transformed into project-based organisations when majority of functions are performed through projects while administrative support is provided by permanent organisational structures. Moreover, variety of industries develop characteristics of Project-Based organizations which implies that HR practices need to be adjusted to help project employees to acquire necessary skills to adapt technology and help company embrace changes in business environment. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Gamified assessment tools are a novel assessment phenomenon that is adopted by organizations. Still, academics are stressing a lack of established research on their level of validity. LÄS MER
3. Drivers' match that foster employee-driven innovation : A cross-case study of Product Performance InnovationMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Big, prosperous and outstanding notable corporations regularly rely on work climates that develop and encourage creative comportments and attitudes. Employees are the most important dynamic behind the creative innovation process; therefore, their engagement is seen as the combination of emotive, lucid and social extents of enthusiasm level, commitment, and attachment to their job tasks. LÄS MER
4. Bakom datorskärmarna - En flerfallsstudie om spelutvecklingsföretags dynamiska kapabiliteter inom ramen för den resursbaserade teorinKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the study is to further contribute on the theory of dynamic capabilities, integrated in the resource-based theory, by investigating how resources generate dynamic capabilities. Furthermore, the study aims to investigate how the resources and dynamic capabilities affect a company's ability to survive over time. LÄS MER
5. Expanding the customer base for DCS in the Oil, Gas & Chemicals market in Sweden; A Case Study of ABBMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Human resource case study.