Sökning: "Market SECTOR"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 1385 uppsatser innehållade orden Market SECTOR.
21. Can organic waste fuel the buses in Johannesburg? : A study of potential, feasibility, costs and environmental performance of a biomethane solution for public transportMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Like many large cities, Johannesburg faces several sustainability challenges such as unsustainable use of natural resources, emissions contributing to environmental- and waste related problems. The city is a provincial transport centre, and the transport sector is responsible for a large share of the city’s energy demand and emissions. LÄS MER
22. Identifying Factors Behind Successful Market Establishment of ICT-based Medical Self-Care SolutionsM1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background Today’s healthcare faces a transformation, driven by an ageing population and an over encumbered care and welfare sector. Self-care solutions based on emerging information and communication technologies make it possible for patients to monitor their medical conditions from home, without the direct assistance of healthcare professionals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis engages in and contributes to the current debate of marketization on the potential consequences of the seemingly increasing marketization of non-governmental organizations and the emerge of for-profit actors in humanitarian work, focusing on one of the biggest actors in humanitarian aid; Médecines Sans Frontières (MSF). By interviewing three highly positioned representatives from the organization, examining a report on the matter as well as MSF website several aspects of marketization identified in the literature were searched for, such as: market language/concepts, commercialization, private sector funding and professionalization. LÄS MER
24. The transfer of knowledge for renewable energy policy-making between Europe and Peru in the period 2006-2009 : Impacts in the Peruvian Solar Photovoltaic innovation systemMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Energy generation and use is one of the main contributors to climate change, as it is responsible for two thirds of the global greenhouse gas emissions (IEA 2015). In this context, renewable energies (RE) are increasingly gaining momentum as a key driver for the transition towards a low-carbon society (REN21 2016) and a source of technological and social innovation. LÄS MER
25. The Automatisation and Its Impact on the Swedish Labour Market : A Qualitative Study on how Automatisation within the Retail Market Contributes to the Job Polarisation in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The automatisation process that occurs within the Swedish retail market today is taking place at a higher rate than ever before. Previous research show how automatisation leads to both higher efficiency and productivity within the industry. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Market SECTOR.