Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 182 uppsatser innehållade ordet gay.
1. Heteronormativity, the Key for the Successful Singapore? A discourse analysis of the heteronormative family discourse performed by the Singapore Government which limits LGB peopleMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In Singapore, it is forbidden by law for two men to have consensual sex, but the law is in practice not enforced. Same-sex marriage as well as parenthood is not recognised by the Singapore Government for lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB) people. LÄS MER
2. Attityder gentemot homosexuella inom EU - En kvantitativ studie av attitydförändring mellan 2002 och 2014Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis is studying the attitudes towards homosexuality in the European Union. The subject of this study will be to enlighten which groups in the European society that holds the most negative attitudes towards homosexuals and how these attitudes have changed over time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research was to look into the issues one might encounter as a gay and lesbian Muslim with especial focus on the individual experience. I was interested in analyzing the dynamics of one's sexual identity interconnecting with one's religious identity with the assistance of identity theory, personality and culture concepts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The adoption of laws in the Russian Federation prohibiting propaganda of homosexuality and “non-traditional sexual relationships” to minors at the regional and federal levels, respectively, has raised questions regarding the role of the Russian Orthodox Church in politics. This project shall evaluate public statements by clerics and other figures serving in the Orthodox Church from 2011 through 2013, as well as interviews conducted with clerics of the Moscow Patriarchate in order to analyze the strategies employed when arguing against public expressions of homosexuality. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, there has been an increase in the research of minority entrepreneurs, including ethnic minorities and women, but entrepreneurship amongst members of the LGBT community remains a subject rarely studied. Studies which have contributed to knowledge of gay professionals and entrepreneurs typically position homosexuality as an obstacle to be overcome. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet gay.