Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14313 uppsatser innehållade ordet health.
1. ”Jäklar anamma, jag kan!” – en studie om vad som har betydelse för att kunna genomföra varaktiga livsstilsförändringarMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Introduction: A district nurse often meets patients with poor health related to their lifestyle choices. It is clearly stated that a district nurse shall work to prevent disease and help patients to improve their health. In order to do that it is important to support people in making healthy lifestyle choices. LÄS MER
2. Att möta äldre personer med depressiva symtom – distriktssköterskors erfarenheter inom primärvårdenMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Older people are a growing group in society and mental health is one of the major public health issues. Primary health care is the first line care and the district nurse meets older people with depressive symptoms in different care situations, it is a challenge to pay attention to symptoms and to meet needs of care. LÄS MER
3. FINNS UTRYMME FÖR DELAKTIGHET? Sjuksköterskors erfarenheter av äldre patienters delaktighet i vården på akutmottagningMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Abstract:Background: Many patients at the emergency room are older persons. Research shows that the emergency care is not adapted for older person’s specific needs. Research also shows that older persons rarely experience participation in decision -making concerning their own care at the emergency room. LÄS MER
4. Utmaningar i offentliga sektorns digitaliseringsarbete En empirisk studie av de utmaningar som kan försvåra en kommuns fortlöpande digitaliseringMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sweden's municipalities and the county councils are facing a massive workload thatis connected to change; the vision is that Sweden will in 2025 fully utilize the digitaltechnology. The aim is to become the world leader in using and taking the advantageof digitalization that can be offer in e-health and administration. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The percentage of people over the age of 65 is steadily increasing in both Sweden and the rest of the world. To promote healthy aging, physical activity is an important factor. A growing public health problem is that more and more people are physically inactive, which is also associated with aging. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet health.