Sökning: "infrarött ljus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden infrarött ljus.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : In large and/or complex buildings, which can contain a lot of people, it’s important to ensure that evacuation in case of fire or other threats can be performed safely. In this report, the possibility to use Microsoft Kinect v2 for evacuation is examined to determine whether it can be used to provide dynamic crowd management systems and rescue services with information. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we employ computer vision methods in order to extend and improve the functionality of automatic doors. This thesis is based around the implementation of a door entrance system which uses information from detected pedestrians to make qualified decisions regarding door activation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Context: The formation of the Galactic Bulge is a topic of active research. There are many scenarios based on observations and Galactic evolution models. The key properties which need to be well constrained observationally are the metallicity distributions of stars and the spatial metallicity gradients. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Quantum cascade lasers (QCLs) are periodic semiconductor heterostructures, capable of producing laser gain. They have become an important source of coherent radiation in the mid infrared, and THz frequency regions. QCLs are non-linear electric devices, and often have bias regions of negative differential resistivity (NDR). LÄS MER
5. Comparison between Calibrations of Fish Oil and AkoFeed Examined with Near-Infrared Light for Use in Animal FeedMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi
Sammanfattning : The aim with this master thesis was to investigate if a certain sow feed requires different calibrations in near-infrared analysis, due to if the sow feed have fish oil or AkoFeed as fat source. To investigate this, a basic sow feed mix was prepared and divided in 60 jars with 250 g in each. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet infrarött ljus.