Sökning: "market complexity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 311 uppsatser innehållade orden market complexity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain the trade union ”Solidarity’s” approach issues related to social security for employees, and if the principles of neo-corporatism and liberalism can indicate why there are difficulties in policy making in the polish labor market. By looking at how ”Solidarity” is approaching these issues, I aim to provide some valuable insights on the complexity of decision-making on labor market policies in Poland. LÄS MER
2. Why change a winning concept? : A qualitative study on organizational structure and entrepreneurial orientation within one large companyKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The competition on the business market is constantly growing among entrepreneurial organizations. Competitive advantages and strategies is a must in order to survive the environmental triggers of change. One of those strategies is to increase the entrepreneurial activity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap (DV)
Sammanfattning : Web applications are subject to intense market forces, fast delivery and rapid requirement and code change. These are the factors that make maintainability a significant concern in any and especially web application development. LÄS MER
4. Trading on Parsimonious Prediction Models: Simply Genius or Genuinely Too Simplistic? - A 'fundamental analysis'-based test of market efficiency in the U.S.D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In the mature field of fundamental analysis (FA) and market efficiency tests, the study of Skogsvik & Skogsvik (2010) stands out in that it generates significant abnormal returns using a parsimonious ROE-based investment strategy in the Swedish market. To test the robustness of their results across countries and time periods, the aim of this thesis is twofold: First, it is investigated whether a simple FA-based trading strategy can generate similar excess returns on a large U. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate and present the most prominent determinants ofpro tability of micro nance institutions (MFI) in Sub-Saharan Africa. Creating an empiricalframework including variables concluded to be of protruding e ect to pro tability andadapting it to the micro nance eld, we are able to isolate the determinants which playthe central role in this emerging market. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet market complexity.