Sökning: "market complexity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 323 uppsatser innehållade orden market complexity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain the trade union ”Solidarity’s” approach issues related to social security for employees, and if the principles of neo-corporatism and liberalism can indicate why there are difficulties in policy making in the polish labor market. By looking at how ”Solidarity” is approaching these issues, I aim to provide some valuable insights on the complexity of decision-making on labor market policies in Poland. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : With ever increasing regulatory pressure financial institutions are required to carefully monitor their liquidity risk. This Master thesis focuses on asserting the appropriateness of time series models for forecasting deposit volumes by using data from one undisclosed financial institution. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to develop a framework that facilitate manufacturers in their journey of digitalizing production processes. The manufacturing industry is currently allocating significant resources to transforming production plants into smart factories, as the outcomes is estimated to be beneficial. LÄS MER
4. Understanding how SME’s handle CSR activities connected to the supply chain : A qualitative study in a B2B contextKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : It has been argued for the past years that one of today’s main important factors for gaining competitive advantage is to implement CSR activities. There have been many studies showing the many benefits CSR have, not only to the organizations but also to society and the environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Identity management is a critical concept for enterprises, and it has turned to more challenging issue since businesses are significantly moving towards service oriented architecture (SOA) with the aim to provide seamless service delivery to their customers, partners and employees. The organizational domains are expanded to blur the virtual borders, simplify the business collaboration and maximize opportunities in the competitive market place, which explicitly shows the essentiality for federating the identities. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet market complexity.