Sökning: "long-term buy and- hold-abnormal return"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden long-term buy and- hold-abnormal return.
1. The Effect of Terminated Bids in Mergers & Acquisitions - A study on the effect of terminated bids’ buy-and-hold abnormal returns in a short- and long-term perspective on the European market 1990-2015Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine the target firm’s abnormal returns in two aspects; short-term and long-term after a bid gets terminated for different categorizations and payment methods. The approach is the buy-and hold abnormal returns presented by Barber & Lyon (1997). LÄS MER
2. Stock Performance Differences in Swedish Life Science Companies with or without Research-based Science Park AffiliationMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Stock Performance Differences in Swedish Life Science Companies with or without Research-based Science Park Affiliation Seminar date 2018-06-01 Course BUSN 79 Business Administration: Degree Project in Accounting and Finance - Master Level, 15 ECTS Authors: Eric Isacsson and Liana Trichkova Advisor: Håkan Jankensgård Key words: Science park affiliation, university ownership, life science, long-term buyand- hold-abnormal return, short-term cumulative abnormal return. Purpose: The purpose of the study is to investigate if there is a difference in the publicly traded stock performance of science park affiliated and non-affiliated life science firms. LÄS MER
3. Do Mergers and Acquisitions Create Value for Acquirers? Short- and Long-Term Event Study on the Pharmaceutical Industry of EuropeMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the short- and long-term event study methodology are applied in order to assess whether M&As, in the pharmaceutical industry, create any abnormal return for the acquirer. The majority of the previous research finds a negative abnormal return but the short-term event study seems to generate slightly positive abnormal returns outside the U. LÄS MER
4. Hit or miss? - Do acquisitions create value for the acquiring company’s shareholders? A long-term event study on acquisitions performed by Swedish IT companies.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this paper, we investigate the long-term post-event stock return performance of companies operating in the IT sector and listed on NASDAQ Stockholm by using 78 mergers and acquisitions deals performed in the 2009 – 2013 period. We apply the event study methodology, focusing on the buy-and-hold abnormal returns approach. LÄS MER
5. Environmental, Social and Governance Aspects Impact on Financial Performance : An event study on ESG improvementMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, FöretagsekonomiHögskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Economics, Finance and Statistics
Sammanfattning : During the past decade, corporate transparency has become a fundamental value and strong signifier in today’s business environment. Today, companies must reveal more Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information about their operations than ever. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet long-term buy and- hold-abnormal return.