Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4629 uppsatser innehållade ordet perception.
1. Skuldkvotens regionala skillnader - En ekonometrisk panelstudie för Sveriges kommunala skillnader i hushållens skuldkvot under perioden 2010-2015.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Since the mid-1990’s, citizens of Sweden have nearly doubled their income-debt ratio and international institutions such as IMF and OECD consider the indebtedness to be of considerable risk for Sweden’s economy. In 2013, Riksbanken started to gather credit-information from the largest operative banks in purpose of acquiring a better perception of household debt risk. LÄS MER
2. Public security and methods of government surveillance- An experimental approach to how public approval is shaped by a perceived threatKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study of government surveillance is continually important as new policies are made or the extent of the surveillance leaked to the public. Earlier research has found that there is a relationship between people’s perception of a threat to public security with their approval of such government surveillance. LÄS MER
3. Samverkan vid IT-relaterad verksamhetsutveckling En fallstudie om aktörer i processen ”Beställning av IT-tjänster” i en regional offentlig organisationKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Although public sector IT projects have been studied, the perception is that some difficulties in getting an efficient working method in real life remains. A common factor in these difficulties can be collaboration, that is, collaboration is a prerequisite for communication and to utilize skills within a project, which leads to a positive development of the business. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Operating in a global environment carries with it a range of opportunities but also challenges.While organizations have their own unique culture, they must also be aware of and adapt to the norms of the environment in which they are operating. This study considers the effects of corporate culture in Swedish multinational corporations (MNCs). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Background:Hearing protectors are meant to protect hearing against loud and disturbing noise. Users of hearing protectors should be able to understand speech, while the risk of hearing impairment due to the loud noise is eliminated or minimized. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perception.