Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4148 uppsatser innehållade ordet perception.
1. "We do not want any refugees!": The Perception of Identity on Migration Crisis and the Migration Crisis Implications on HungaryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate to what extent identity plays a role in Hungary’s policy and stance towards the migration crisis which occurred in the middle of 2015. Since it started, Hungary has shown its strong stance against accepting refugees and the Hungarian government has been using anti-immigrant rhetorics and implementing strict migration policy, such as building fences, publishing anti-immigrant propagandas, and the recent one is the referendum on quota system proposed by the European Union as an option for a joint policy towards the migration crisis. LÄS MER
2. Water Management in the midst of Climate Change and Growing Tourism: A Field Study from the Peruvian AndesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : According to climate researchers, melting glaciers is one of the most sever effects of the globalclimate change. Peru that contains more than seventy percent of the world’s tropical glaciers isparticularly vulnerable to this effect. LÄS MER
3. The Economics of Perceived Discrimination - An empirical investigation on the relationship between subjective views on job market hindrances and economic aspirationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study attempts to investigate the effects that perceived discrimination has on economic aspirations. Perceived discrimination is defined as the subjective perception of hindrances on the job market, which consists of actual hindrances (real discrimination) and a subjective bias. LÄS MER
4. ”Hade jag fått önska så hade vi haft rekryterande enheter i alla stadsdelar” - En fallstudie om huruvida en specialiserad rekryteringsenhet kan vara värdeskapandeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The study aims to identify if a support unit with recruitment specialists can contribute to more value creation. By examining the specialized support units process, organization, and how managers perceive their support we can identify if and how the unit contributes to the value creation of the district's operations. LÄS MER
5. Medarbetarskap – en inblick i ledarens perspektiv En fallstudie om medarbetarskap i en offentlig verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Employeeship has in recent years become a large trend in the labor market. It seems like the awareness within the field is increasing and organizations are starting to realize the importance of having responsible and committed employees, who are included in decision making at multiple levels. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet perception.