Sökning: "school to work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2133 uppsatser innehållade orden school to work.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : The background of this project is the need of a better understanding of what sustainable development is and what tools can be used in the fashion supply chain to decrease its ecological footprint. For that purpose the researchers have endeavored to create a new learning board game for fashion industry students that could teach them the basic principles of sustainability and Higg Index. LÄS MER
2. Utbildning i våld i nära relationer. En kvantitativ studie om betydelsen av personalutbildning för att främja det preventiva arbetet.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: Intimate partner violence (IPV) is a large public health problem that foremost affects both women and children, nationally and globally. Several accessible reports about IPV and education for staff that in their occupation can meet battered people shows the importance of increased education for several occupational groups to decrease the large number of unrecorded cases. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis in science Informatics contains the qualifications for the applying of IT in education for students in elementary school, grade 1-3. By empirical case study on an existing elementary school, whose success on IT use is noticed, describes how to apply IT in the classroom in an adequate way. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen för Vårdvetenskap (VHB)
Sammanfattning : Cambodia is one of the poorest countries in Southeast Asia, many people suffer from impaired health after all the years of war. The purpose of this study is to describe health workers' experience of promoting child health in Cambodia. LÄS MER
5. Enhet av olika slag: En komparativ studie av Amma och Bhagavans Oneness rörelse i Indien och SverigeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The process of globalization is today an increasingly integrated component within theacademic field of religious studies. As more and more religious movements work as transnational agents, and have the ability to spread to new cultures very rapidly, the need to study religion from a global perspective has become more important. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet school to work.