Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade ordet upscaling.
1. A strategic distribution model for an upscaling project at an emerging market - and a blockchain technology use case approach to the supply chainMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Background: Globalization is a phenomenon which has been around since the mid- 19th century, influencing companies to either expand existing markets or entering new markets, to seek new profits. For companies with a global supply chain, the total supply chain cost is a vital factor. LÄS MER
2. Shit Matters! Assessing sociocultural barriers and opportunities for upscaling adoption of human faeces derived fertilizers in central UgandaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Nutrient recovered faecal sludge is a novel alternative fertilizer product, and is proposed to be promoted in places where improvement in sanitation management is needed, for example in Uganda’s capital Kampala. However, Uganda and most of Africa is perceived as a faecofobic area, i.e. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : Despite the growing popularity of ginger beer, its production has been very little researched and poorly documented, the literature available regarding this topic being very limited. This thesis aims to fill this gap by exploring the final stages of development of a new alcoholic ginger beer, identify the difficulties encountered during production and evaluate various solutions to overcome them. LÄS MER
4. Scaling up sustainability-oriented innovation. : Case examples of startups collaborating with large companies.Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Increased temperatures in high latitudes may alter the carbon dynamics throughout the Arctic. Modelled CO2 simulations show that current climate conditions constitute the Arctic a net carbon sink, though the large extent and fine landscape heterogeneity raise an uncertainty about the carbon sink/source status of the region. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet upscaling.