Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28053 uppsatser innehållade ordet will.
1. Attityder gentemot homosexuella inom EU - En kvantitativ studie av attitydförändring mellan 2002 och 2014Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis is studying the attitudes towards homosexuality in the European Union. The subject of this study will be to enlighten which groups in the European society that holds the most negative attitudes towards homosexuals and how these attitudes have changed over time. LÄS MER
2. The New Economy - Knowledge Investments - Enterprises intangible investments - the new source of growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Economic-based growth is increasingly becoming dependent on the wide range of intangible investments,known as knowledge-based capital (KBC) investments. Its rapid asset size growth has called for transparencyin the various components that embodies KBC investments in order to gain greater knowledgeconcerning their structure. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The factors motivating individuals to volunteer and continue volunteering is something that could be translated into non-volunteer organisations. The fact that these individuals are willing to use their own time and money to help others is quite extraordinary. LÄS MER
4. ”Hade jag fått önska så hade vi haft rekryterande enheter i alla stadsdelar” - En fallstudie om huruvida en specialiserad rekryteringsenhet kan vara värdeskapandeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The study aims to identify if a support unit with recruitment specialists can contribute to more value creation. By examining the specialized support units process, organization, and how managers perceive their support we can identify if and how the unit contributes to the value creation of the district's operations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problematization: Åkesson (2008) studied the non-regulated part of the annual report in 16 large-cap firms listed on NASDAQ Stockholm during the years 1965-2004, in order to describe and explain, in general, the development of financial – and non-financial measurements and goals. We partially continued this study, by examining mostly the same firms, but during the time-period 2007-2015, and instead of focusing on all possible explanations for the development of financial – and non-financial measurement and goals, we chose to partially study the adoption of IFRS, the financial crisis of 2007-2008 and the increased demand for sustainability´s possible influence on the measurements and goals. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet will.