Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28194 uppsatser innehållade ordet will.
1. "We do not want any refugees!": The Perception of Identity on Migration Crisis and the Migration Crisis Implications on HungaryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate to what extent identity plays a role in Hungary’s policy and stance towards the migration crisis which occurred in the middle of 2015. Since it started, Hungary has shown its strong stance against accepting refugees and the Hungarian government has been using anti-immigrant rhetorics and implementing strict migration policy, such as building fences, publishing anti-immigrant propagandas, and the recent one is the referendum on quota system proposed by the European Union as an option for a joint policy towards the migration crisis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU regional policy is one of the largest policy areas today, and is the main investment policy in the European Union (EU). The regional policy was developed in the 1990’s to address social and economic inequality within the member states. LÄS MER
3. The United Kingdom’s Security of Gas Supply Post Brexit: Comparing the Legal Aspects of Potential OptionsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis examines the United Kingdom’s security of gas supply post-Brexit. The United Kingdom’s main energy source is gas, which is either imported from continental Europe and Norway, or shipped, in the form of liquefied natural gas from around the world. LÄS MER
4. Attityder gentemot homosexuella inom EU - En kvantitativ studie av attitydförändring mellan 2002 och 2014Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor’s thesis is studying the attitudes towards homosexuality in the European Union. The subject of this study will be to enlighten which groups in the European society that holds the most negative attitudes towards homosexuals and how these attitudes have changed over time. LÄS MER
5. The New Economy - Knowledge Investments - Enterprises intangible investments - the new source of growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Economic-based growth is increasingly becoming dependent on the wide range of intangible investments,known as knowledge-based capital (KBC) investments. Its rapid asset size growth has called for transparencyin the various components that embodies KBC investments in order to gain greater knowledgeconcerning their structure. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet will.