Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34580 uppsatser innehållade ordet will.
1. Konstruera din egen identitet eller konstrueras in i en: En textanalys av hur myndigheter talar om transpersonerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to analyse how government agencies in Sweden talk about transgenderpeople. Since the way trans people are represented heavily affects the wellbeing of this groupof people, it is of great value to study how government agencies handle this. LÄS MER
2. Bilateral Investment Treaties - A study on international investment law and arbitration, with special regards to ‘fair and equitable treatment’Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : AIMING towards increasing knowledge within the field of international investment law, a legal field traced by uncertainty and alike no other.DESIRING to research the regulatory system which controls international investments, which increase in amount each day. LÄS MER
3. Vikten av en balanserad lönemodell - En kvantitativ undersökning om sambandet mellan teknikkonsulters lönemodell och deras tendens att lämna sitt företagKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose The purpose of the study is to examine if there is any relationship between thesalary model of the technical consultants and their tendency to leave the employerand also what type of salary model is considered the most attractive within a groupof technical consultants.Hypotheses Hypothesis 1: The current salary model influences the technical consultant’stendency to leave the employer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The rise of technological development has changed the conditions for companiesinternationalization process. Today, smaller firms are able to quickly internationalize on a globalscale with the help of digital innovations, which questioning former traditionalinternationalization theories. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Rushdie’s Haroun and the Sea of Stories is a multifunctional tale, representing and arguing for, among other things, political expression, opposition to censorship and not least a movement for free speech. Disguised as a children’s book, Haroun raises many issues central for Rushdie the author after he had been censored by a fatwa issued against him as a consequence of publishing the religious satire The Satanic Verses. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet will.