Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12211 uppsatser innehållade ordet world.
1. Business versus sustainability? A qualitative study focused on Swedish business students’ perceptions of business sustainability and its relation to action competence as part of UN’s Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Across the world it is recognized that business have to become more sustainable. Differentsustainability initiatives have started to emerge in educational settings, but still few educators areable to graduate business students with skills allowing them to manage the complexity ofsustainability within businesses. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Microfinance has considered to be the key to end world poverty by serving the poor and vulnerable. In Uganda, the microfinance market has been on a steady rise since 1980; a time when HIV prevalence peaked. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Abortion stigma has been identified as a harmful social phenomenon with severe consequences for women all over the world. Recent conceptualizations within the emerging field of abortion stigma suggest that the production of stigma is profoundly local. LÄS MER
4. “Babe your ass is looking tight”: En jämförande studie om kvinnliga utseendeideal, en hälsosam livsstil och den feminina kroppen på hälsobloggarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Health and people's wellbeing is an important issue in the Western society today. Moreover had today’s technology changed the way we look at bodies in the fashion industry and in social media. LÄS MER
5. The Establishment of Fast-Track and User Friendly Courts in Kabwe and Lusaka to Fight Gender-Based Violence Cases Ambitions, development, and practice (Minor Field Study)Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study gives a critical description of the establishment and functioning of the fast-track and user-friendly courts to fight gender-based violence cases in Zambia. The two courts were opened as pilot projects in January (Kabwe) and March (Lusaka) 2016 after four years of preparation and study visits by Zambian legal experts in countries around the world. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet world.