Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3588 uppsatser innehållade ordet female.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The purpose or aim of this study is to analyze and discuss how the personality ofthe character Frog was changed during the translation and localization of thegame Chrono Trigger, with focus on how the use of male speech and sentencefinalparticles were translated. The theoretical framework for analyzing of how Frog’s dialogue was changedduring localization will be skopos theory, Venuti’s concept of foreignization anddomestication and video game localization. LÄS MER
2. Strengths and resilience of migrant women in transit An analysis of the narratives of Central American women in irregular transit through Mexico towards the United States.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study departed from the idea that all people, including those hardest hit by adversity,have strengths and resiliencies. It posed the question on how a particularly vulnerable group,Central American migrant women in irregular transit through Mexico, used their strengths andresilience to reach the border with the United States. LÄS MER
3. Voices of Female Youths Living with HIV/AIDS on their Experiences regarding access and Utilisation of Contraceptives: A case of Kawempe Division Kampala City, Uganda.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at documenting experiences of FYLWHA regarding their access and utilisation of contraceptives with reference to Kawempe division of Kampala city-Uganda. Basically the study was guided by three objectives i.e. LÄS MER
4. Masculinity and HIV. The impact of men's masculinities on risky beahviour in Umgungundlovu district, Kwazulu-Natal, South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study aimed at exploring the relationship between masculinities and HIV and AIDS. In so doing, the study sought to provide a thorough understanding of whether specific masculine identities influence men to indulge in unsafe sexual practices in uMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. LÄS MER
5. How do consumers make sense of sustainable consumption: a study on lived experience and discoursesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet female.